What's new

BOTL Golf Outting????

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Gentlemen

Just looking to see if there would be any interest in a BOTL golf outing?

I know we are all scattered on the planet. But I tought it would be great to get some boys together and play a round or two.

It would have to be set up in a fair location for all.

I, personally, would like to get something going in maybe the Chicago area. Kinda centrally locates it for us northeaster boys.

Let me know what you think. I would throw my hat in to organize it if there is enough interest.

Let's see.

Thanks for your time.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
chicago sounds great! or, san diego?? i hear torre pines is playing quite well these days!!

You get Torre set up and I will get there.:blob:

My uncle played there last year and I keep hearing about it.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
i could do that!
Oooooooooo. Stop it.

I have a little "dog house" action to deal with at the moment.

I will keep this in behind the curtain and maybe we can put something together in the near future.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Geographically, we may have to do a East/ West thing. We got bro's from one end of the states to the other. I'd be up for Torrey.

Anybody else give any thought to the Masters gig?

It's getting closer, get your picks in. And Hendy is right, no pickin Tiger or Phil.

Whoever picks the guy that's finishes closest to 1st wins. And all others that picked, send the winning bro 3-5 good stix.

I'll start a thread as soon as we get a few people interested.

2008 MASTERS TOURNAMENT INVITEES
http://www.masters.org/en_US/scores/bios/tournament_2008.html

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
i would love to play in the masters tourny and play a round of golf with a few brothers (as long as its not to far away)

Anybody want to play at the University of Maryland i hear it is playing sweet = )

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Anybody want to play at the University of Maryland i hear it is playing sweet = )
I spent many an afternoon there skipping class :grin:

When I went to MD, it was $7 for a student, and it was a nice course. Enterprise GC is also pretty nice, and not too far away.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
I think it is 20 to walk on the weekdays and round 30 to walk on the weekends now. Still not bad considering most places are sixty plus now.

If anyone in the Maryland area wants to meet up and hit a few (doesnt have to be UMD :lookaroun:) Let me know.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
We might have to sanction this thing to try and get together. I would love to get to MD, but I am lookin to have a drive less than 5 hours.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
maybe we should do a regional thing, maybe north east, south east, central, north west, south west. I would also like to get out to the windy city but like hendy said i dont want to drive 5+ hours to play a round.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
We can do a DC weekend: Cigars at Shelly's Backroom Saturday (wife can go shopping, kids to the Zoo, museums, they're pretty much free, if that applies), Nationals game in the PM, and golf Sunday :grin: