What's new

BOTL in Atlanta

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm headed for INPO this coming week, did you find any shops or herfs while you were there?
Jim D if you have transportation other than mass transit I'd suggest going up north to Alpharetta and swinging by Blue Havana II. Great staff decent lounge and your boutique brand place to go if you're in the area.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jim D if you have transportation other than mass transit I'd suggest going up north to Alpharetta and swinging by Blue Havana II. Great staff decent lounge and your boutique brand place to go if you're in the area.

Thank you, I will definitely look into these.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I agree with ATL if north of downtown. If you're in the buckhead area, buckhead cigar inside of Dantannas has a nice selection and you can smoke on the patio with tvs, food, and drinks.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'll be near Cumberland. In the corner of I75 and I285. Buckhead Cigars looks closer.
Maybe I'll stop at Blue Havana II on the way in/out of town and hit Buckhead during the week when i find time...

Thanks for the recommendations Brothers!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

This shop has all sorts of awesomeness ! Friendly and helpful staff, great small batch selections , so glad you told me to stop in there!