What's new

BOTL Loyalty

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I still consider myself pretty new to the forums. I have never really been a person that participated heavily on boards until I found you guys. Recently I have visited other forums and realized something that has never occurred to me at least as much as it does now. This really is a special place.

The first time I was bombed was one of the most welcoming things I have ever experienced in a online community. A total random act of kindness. I never have to worry about negativity on this board or bickering and most of all people on this board don't judge you for what you smoke. So I just wanted to take this time and say thank you. You guys are really the shiznit.

<3's

Hoshneer

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Kinda early to be drinking isn't it? :waving:

Kidding of course, this place is special for sure. I have been on a couple other forums(non-cigar related) and never seen anything like the brotherhood that is found here. I have made many great friends in my time here.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Kinda early to be drinking isn't it? :waving:

Kidding of course, this place is special for sure. I have been on a couple other forums(non-cigar related) and never seen anything like the brotherhood that is found here. I have made many great friends in my time here.
Be nice Craig:boxing:

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I completely agree, I had never been part of a forum before until here. This is still the only forum I am part of because when I have perused others, did not look like they had the same camaraderie as here. Thanks to everyone who makes this place what it is.

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
As a newb here as well, I can say that i have been welcomed with great kindness. From the moment you find out what a bomb is and then witnessing it day after day is such an awesome thing. I fooled around with a couple of other sites before finding botl that did not hold a candle to this place. it sounds cheesy but it truly is a brotherhood and i am glad you guys make it a great place for me to hang.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Definitely in agreement. I spend so much time on forums for different subjects. This one is by far and away the most unique in terms of camaraderie.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Agreed, the people here make this place awesome. It's especially tough to keep up the same atmosphere and environment when the site keeps growing, the people here (mods and members) seem to have done an exceptional job.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Clearly you haven't been in the debate forum... lol.

But yes, agreed wholeheartedly. A great group of brothers here.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
There is nothing wrong with good debate but he is right it stays pretty civilized. At least civilized compared to most forums. Everything on here is all in good fun.

Tapatalk makes me wet.....

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Well said, this is also my first board i have been apart of as well. The members here are so gracious. I don't smoke as much as some here, but it not only the cigars that bring us all together, it's all the sub-fourms. I am never let down reading all the posts.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
this is STILL the one place on the interweb i can tell someont they will get honest opinions, helpful feedback, and good information, at LEAST 90% of the time, with the other 10% being actually friendly b.s. internet average, IMO, would be about 35%.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This place is extremely special with exceptionally generous brothers! A lot of the credit goes to Eric and Dave for providing us a place to share our thoughts and experiences. Thank you E and Dave!

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
I joined BOTL at the urging of a member. I had been telling him about my indifference, and sometimes disdain, for other cigar forums. Too many times politics and religion spilled out into conversations over cigars; simple conversations turned ugly, certainly inappropriate.

In my short time participating here, I have found BOTL to be a comfortable place for discussion and learning. I have found BOTL members to be accommodating and helpful, without going overboard or patronizing. It truly is about the people.

Thank you for your comraderie. Thank you for having me and making me feel comfortable. I look forward to particpating for a long time.