What's new

BOTL - Meet the Brothers: Episode One: Part 1

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nice Vid... thank you for making it watchable and audible. There's alot of interviews that I just can't watch because of background noise, the camera is shaking etc.

* edit * just saw ep. 2... shot at the Cigar Lounge in Glendale.

Last edited:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Nice Vid... thank you for making it watchable and audible. There's alot of interviews that I just can't watch because of background noise, the camera is shaking etc.

* edit * just saw ep. 2... shot at the Cigar Lounge in Glendale.
The Cigar Lounge is in Granada Hills

Glad you enjoyed it

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I was about to correct this... you beat me to it. Yes very nice production on these vids. Are you guys in the tv/movie business? Sure looks like it.

Cheers
I am more of a behind the camera guy. I have produced a few TV pilots and I have pitched a few ideas that are pending.

The camera that we shot this with belongs to the Director/DP. They go for about $100K. As you can see, he also is a lighting expert. I hope to be working with him on a few more projects. He has some impressive credits to his name, so we were lucky to get him. He smokes cigars too.

I contacted my editor. He is deleting one of the scenes that appears twice. Sorry, but because no one was getting paid on this, everyone's time was donated, so we rushed it a little.

Many thanks to all my friends that helped on this project. You guys are the best!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first episode with Pete Johnson was cool, but the best parts when you was talking to him about his other hobbies, cars, stuff like that instead of the cigar stuff. Just because the cigar stuff with Pete gets overplayed everywhere.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Thanks, Michael!! I need to go back and watch them from the beginning, again. I started, stopped, went back... etc. LOL I think I had a 3 year old climbing on me at the time! LOL

Thanks again for doing these, and sharing!!