What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
You know, you guys seem to forget the massive smackdown SG55 laid upon my ass... I couldn't let that sit like that. Also, he's a total class act, and a new father... I only wish I could have done more.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You know, you guys seem to forget the massive smackdown SG55 laid upon my ass... I couldn't let that sit like that. Also, he's a total class act, and a new father... I only wish I could have done more.
This was over the top, in a great way! I'm gonna set them all aside to rest except for one lucky victim that's going up in smoke tonight. Trouble is I can't figure out which one. :)

Thanks again!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Rating - 100%
58   0   0

New guys be dangerous lately.
Thanks Benjamin, great hit the 3 on the left are new to me never heard of the project 805 and been wanting to try a davidoff nica. Montes are always good :) the other 4 are in my wheelhouse.

Now it's my turn though.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0

New guys be dangerous lately.
Thanks Benjamin, great hit the 3 on the left are new to me never heard of the project 805 and been wanting to try a davidoff nica. Montes are always good :) the other 4 are in my wheelhouse.

Now it's my turn though.
You can't phase Ben... he's a Jedi ;)

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Dun dun dun!!!! Figured you could use a little Cuban love ;-)
I must admit I'm a little scared on what may show up on my stoop! Glad you liked them brother! That 805 is a solid smoke, I would let it age for about 6 months though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.