What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Noobs - please be sure to read the first page of this thread and follow the rules that have been put in place. I know you're just being "brotherly" but there are reasons for the rules being what they are. Thanks for your cooperation.

New guys - I know this can be exciting, but please be patient. I was only out of town for two days guys. And PLEASE read the first post on the first page of this thread.

Completed Trades

Current Trades

Wicket - jfettlol 9114901230801471153523
chefboyrg54 - Happy Idiot (in the works) - doesn't follow rules
chefboyrg54 - dontwiz (in the works)
Smoqman - Chuck Mejia (cash deal) no response
Smoqman - lezantar (cash deal) no response

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

KLF (Cash Deal - Int Shipping)
s_bell (Canadian)
bobbyshirley
atllogix

zmilin
Ben Murphy (UK - cash deal)
Theon (post up if you want trade or cash deal) cash deals are not to request specific sticks - FYI
newfiepipe

Sponsors on deck:
Shadowcam (cash deal)

On Hold - first chance used

Newbies That Disappeared:

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
akarolandc
alex83
Theonejeff
ozarkantlers
rrussman1978
cigarsandtigers
CaptSkip
aguerrero201
LigaDaddy412
DirtyHarrie
stogiemonster
98cobra
Thanks for the information. I read the forum rules a bit too fast.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So when I do get a sponsor am I really not supposed to go over ten cigars ? Because it will be hard not too haha

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
So when I do get a sponsor am I really not supposed to go over ten cigars ? Because it will be hard not too haha
Yes, really, you should not go over 10. A while back we had a lot of new guys joining here and sending 20-30 sticks in the noob trade and several were doing it for an upgrade bomb and then would disappear. If a new guy wants to show that he's a baller, he can do that easily with 10 sticks. This trade is nothing more than to show the BOTL veterans that you can follow through on your end, respond to PM's, pack up cigars correctly, ship them promptly, get a trader rating under your belt and most importantly meet a great BOTL.

After this is done, send as many cigars to whom ever you would like as often as you would like. Thanks for double checking.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, really, you should not go over 10. A while back we had a lot of new guys joining here and sending 20-30 sticks in the noob trade and several were doing it for an upgrade bomb and then would disappear. If a new guy wants to show that he's a baller, he can do that easily with 10 sticks. This trade is nothing more than to show the BOTL veterans that you can follow through on your end, respond to PM's, pack up cigars correctly, ship them promptly, get a trader rating under your belt and most importantly meet a great BOTL.

After this is done, send as many cigars to whom ever you would like as often as you would like. Thanks for double checking.

Cool sorry if I came off that way I meant no harm haha rules are there for a reason and not meant to be broken thx for your input

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Some maniac just sent me 38!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Some maniac just sent me 38!
I'm sure whoever this "maniac" was only did so to create a good first impression and also create some space in his humi. He honestly isn't expecting a mega bomb and will be grateful for whatever is sent and he plans to stick around here for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.