What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Please add me to the newbie list when possible. Can do cash deal or trade but I dont think I have anything hard to find yet.
It's not about HTF, Amigo. The Newb trade is about getting involved with BOTL, sharing cigars, and getting to know some folks. That's what makes this place great!

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Might as well get in. Please add me to the newbie trade list.

I have some good stuff in my coolidor that I can trade. Nothing unusual or cutting edge, but some solid sticks. I'm OK doing a straight trade, cash trade, or a hybrid of both.

Thanks!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Got a package from Shadowcam today and all I can say is wow. Great packaging and great assortment. Out of all these cigars I have not tried a single one yet. Many of them I don't even know anything about and will want to research before I even think about trying. So really he has provided me a journey. And new questions, like how long can I honestly hold out before trying those young CC's? I hear you should wait a while for them to not be "sick". I've never even got my hands on one before this is going to be tough. Thanks Shadowcam you really hooked it up.

Great packaging
rsz_20150109_164658.jpg
rsz_20150109_164907.jpg

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Got a package from Shadowcam today and all I can say is wow. Great packaging and great assortment. Out of all these cigars I have not tried a single one yet. Many of them I don't even know anything about and will want to research before I even think about trying. So really he has provided me a journey. And new questions, like how long can I honestly hold out before trying those young CC's? I hear you should wait a while for them to not be "sick". I've never even got my hands on one before this is going to be tough. Thanks Shadowcam you really hooked it up.

Great packaging
View attachment 57174
View attachment 57175
Wow. Nice hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.