What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I would like to participate as a newbie as well. PM me or email me at mikeassalley@gmail.com. I am not exactly sure how this will be initiated. Thanks
There should be a layout of how it works at the #1 post of this thread explaining everything for you. Any questions you could PM me, although I only did one trade on the newbie end or the OP. I'm sure others can jump in and help too!

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Teach isn't always around (recently), seems as though the brothers in a sponsor role have been taking the initiative to keep it moving along. I'm sure if we go back a couple pages we can keep it in order and not sit idle. Not knocking teach one bit, this is a lot and he does a great job, but for whatever his own reasons are he's not around as often (recently). So I might be a noob but I don't think he'd mind if the show kept running so long as it wasn't a clusterfreak upon his return.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
@jonboy smacked me hard as a polite welcome to the trading scene here on BOTL. If my to try list was only 10 sticks he would have wiped out 9 out of 10 the other one I am already accustomed to. I really do appreciate this and each one will be enjoyed. Thanks for picking me up bro, GA style!

CroMagnon Mode 5
Cromagnon Anthropology
Intemperance BA XXI Intrigue
Intemperance BA XXI Envy
Unbanded Stick (Crowned Heads Buckingham)

Illusione ~ECCJ~ 20th
Caldwell Long Live The King Petit Double Wide Short Churchill
Caldwell Eastern Standard Euro Express
Caldwell The King Is Dead Premier
Arturo Fuente 858 Sungrown

Full shot

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
@jonboy smacked me hard as a polite welcome to the trading scene here on BOTL. If my to try list was only 10 sticks he would have wiped out 9 out of 10 the other one I am already accustomed to. I really do appreciate this and each one will be enjoyed. Thanks for picking me up bro, GA style!

CroMagnon Mode 5
Cromagnon Anthropology
Intemperance BA XXI Envy

Illusione ~ECCJ~ 20th

Full shot
Enjoy each one brother. Welcome to BOTL. Hope to see you around the boards.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

CroMagnon Mode 5
Cromagnon Anthropology
Intemperance BA XXI Envy

Illusione ~ECCJ~ 20th

Full shot
Nice swap guys.

Last edited:

PamunkeyHub

Jayson
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
@Deadman's Point launched a cruise missile in my direction last week and it's destruction has left me speechless...

BOTL-Newbie-Sampler_001.jpg
His generosity and willingness to go far above and beyond my expectations has really made me feel welcome here! All of these are new for me and I'm really looking forward to giving them all a try, especially the Bolivar as it will be my first ever CC!

-Jayson

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
@Deadman's Point launched a cruise missile in my direction last week and it's destruction has left me speechless...

View attachment 60980
His generosity and willingness to go far above and beyond my expectations has really made me feel welcome here! All of these are new for me and I'm really looking forward to giving them all a try, especially the Bolivar as it will be my first ever CC!

-Jayson
Looks like he kicked you in the teeth. Very nice welcoming blow (y)

Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Nice swap guys. Would be great to see some vet or someone move this frozen thread along. I might just have to drop out of this being I have already been bombed. lined up to get bombed again. And I sent 2 bombs on the way as well as a 3rd lined up. I would like to send out my newbie bomb cause it can only be done once but if all out war keep up the way it is there will be no real point. Any vet care to move this thing along? I have had my newb package ready to go for almost a week now.
You've been a member for 10 days and you're complaining already? Yikes...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @CaTeacher this Canadian BOTL is looking for a stateside BOTL for either a regular or cash trade. If you know of any vet that's looking to hook up with a Canuck let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.