What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I am a newb to this community, but well established in others and very glad to be a part of the BOTL world. I would like to request a trade so I can build trust and relationships with people here. Please let me know if you need more info from me before I am assigned a sponsor. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am a newb to this community, but well established in others and very glad to be a part of the BOTL world. I would like to request a trade so I can build trust and relationships with people here. Please let me know if you need more info from me before I am assigned a sponsor. Thanks!
Hey, buddy, welcome over from the other place! ;) It looks like we outnubmer the veterans here by a bunch, now that we've checked in, we just relax and wait. The moderator of this project keeps good tabs on it and he'll notify us when we have been paired. But it looks like that could be a while. Lot's of neat stuff going on around here!

Check out the Operation Esteli fundraiser I mentioned at PMC here.

http://www.botl.org/forums/operation-esteli-2015.245/

Sorry I missed your intro post yesterday!

A Huge Nerd

Lee-Hair-Oh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
No worries. I saw the Operation Esteli info. What a great project! I made a donation almost immediately. It's a great cause, but winning free stuff would be nice too.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So I have been watching my tracking info and knew my end of the newb trade was coming today. When I got home from work this afternoon there was nothing. So I check the tracking again and it says that there was no secure location to leave the package so it was down at the post office. No big deal, so I head down to the post office to pick it up. Long story short, the mailman read the address wrong and I had to meet him on his route. Lone and behold @daleo8803 sent a VBIED my way. Luckily I waited to open it until I got home.

Dale I can not thank you enough brother. All but two of these I have never had and can not wait to burn. Also those beers sound delicious. Thanks again bro.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So I have been watching my tracking info and knew my end of the newb trade was coming today. When I got home from work this afternoon there was nothing. So I check the tracking again and it says that there was no secure location to leave the package so it was down at the post office. No big deal, so I head down to the post office to pick it up. Long story short, the mailman read the address wrong and I had to meet him on his route. Lone and behold @daleo8803 sent a VBIED my way. Luckily I waited to open it until I got home.

Dale I can not thank you enough brother. All but two of these I have never had and can not wait to burn. Also those beers sound delicious. Thanks again bro.
Glad they made! Hope u enjoy the sticks and the beer!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been up in the Catskills all week and my neighbor called me yesterday to let me know that my front porch had been destroyed but that he was able to rescue the package. When I got home today I found this inside my front door!

@slicer bombed the crap out of me. Thanks brother, for the fantastic trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.