What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
haha, well I agree in some respects, but at this point I could go like a year without buying a single stick and still not run out (i try to only smoke a few times a week) and I really feel like...I can't buy new sticks when there are so many in my humidor that I haven't gotten around to smoking yet. I dunno.
Hang around here awhile my friend. The sickness grows deeper and not everything is supposed to make sense

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/403/051/da5.gif

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
no man, I totally understand. I'm a collector at heart and I can already see it becoming a problem with me lol. That's why I'm already trying to rein it in. Also, that Gif is amazing lol. Good to see there are others that appreciate a great RPG on the boards. honestly I was a bit apprehensive to go full geek with my profile but it's who I am, and now cigars are another of my geek hobbies :p

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
no man, I totally understand. I'm a collector at heart and I can already see it becoming a problem with me lol. That's why I'm already trying to rein it in. Also, that Gif is amazing lol. Good to see there are others that appreciate a great RPG on the boards. honestly I was a bit apprehensive to go full geek with my profile but it's who I am, and now cigars are another of my geek hobbies
You calling me a geek ;) Who am I kidding, my buddy calls me a final fantasy fanboy...

Welcome, hope to see you hang around. Great place you have stumbled into.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
hah, well to me a "geek" is someone who isn't afraid to be unabashedly enthusiastic and into something that they truly enjoy others opinions be damned. I think it's a moniker to be proud of personally so take it as a compliment.

AuGar

AuGar
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had to step away from the site for awhile...looking to complete another trade for cash if possible.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Had to step away from the site for awhile...looking to complete another trade for cash if possible.
You only get one of the newbie trades, so if you completed the first one, that's it for this thread. If you can't get into the trading section yet, then you should be able to soon. Lots of good stuff goes on in there.

AuGar

AuGar
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You only get one of the newbie trades, so if you completed the first one, that's it for this thread. If you can't get into the trading section yet, then you should be able to soon. Lots of good stuff goes on in there.
Thanks brother, heading there now

Status
Not open for further replies.