What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone heard from @java junkie. Me and him had a trade going and he gave me confirmation that my end landed back in March and haven't heard from him since. At this point I am just checking up to see if he is ok, not worried about the Cigars.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So I just got homes during even though I'm dead i had to check out the beautiful package sent to me by @Smoqman aka Joel aka my new bff aka a great BOTL before going to bed

Seriously thank you so much for all of these sticks, all but 1 are new to me and I'm looking forward to each of them. Thank you for being an awesome sponsor and helping me on this journey. Now I need to get more storage because my small tupperdor is officially maxed out lol

So thankful can't say it enough!!!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
So I just got homes during even though I'm dead i had to check out the beautiful package sent to me by @Smoqman aka Joel aka my new bff aka a great BOTL before going to bed

Seriously thank you so much for all of these sticks, all but 1 are new to me and I'm looking forward to each of them. Thank you for being an awesome sponsor and helping me on this journey. Now I need to get more storage because my small tupperdor is officially maxed out lol

So thankful can't say it enough!!!

Enjoy amigo!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd love to get in on a trade, but my collection is pretty lacking so maybe a cash deal would be the better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.