What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Where do you go if you're looking for something? Marketplace doesn't work on tapatalk or something.
I do believe the requirements to access the marketplace is 30 days and 25 posts. Stick around and be part of the community. The brothers here can be quite helpful once we get to know you.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Where do you go if you're looking for something? Marketplace doesn't work on tapatalk or something.
I do believe the requirements to access the marketplace is 30 days and 25 posts. Stick around and be part of the community. The brothers here can be quite helpful once we get to know you.
Ah, dang, alright! Thanks!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Once you'r here for 30days the marketplace functionality opens up to you.
start with a trade/cash deal here to get your trader rating going. I had a great time with my newb trade :)
All the best, brother

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The requirements are to be a member for 30 days and also have 30 posts once you meet that criteria the marketplace will open up for you

-Dave-

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can do you newbie trade for cash. May be an option for you...
Yeah I don't know, this thread is incredibly intimidating because the packages from the "newbs" really don't look like any new person I've ever met. The cash might be an option, depending on how much I suppose. I'd be able to send something out this weekend, I'll have to take a look at what I have.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Yeah I don't know, this thread is incredibly intimidating because the packages from the "newbs" really don't look like any new person I've ever met. The cash might be an option, depending on how much I suppose. I'd be able to send something out this weekend, I'll have to take a look at what I have.
I felt the same way, and was embarrassed to send my end. (I'm also new to cigars, not just new to the forum) But as long as you've done your introduction then put yourself in here for a trade. Your sponsor will work with you and will build the trade accordingly. Just jump in. It's a good way to get interactive with some of the veterans here!

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I felt the same way, and was embarrassed to send my end. (I'm also new to cigars, not just new to the forum) But as long as you've done your introduction then put yourself in here for a trade. Your sponsor will work with you and will build the trade accordingly. Just jump in. It's a good way to get interactive with some of the veterans here!
Well put.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
alrighty:

-xavier dredo got a tracker in a PM, and my box is in the post now, so it's all over but the crying.

-i am seeing mmchugh84, SpartanFan, and Smokerinnh as the next dudes in queue, and no waiting sponsors?

i have a PM outbound to mmchugh84 to start things rolling until teach can do an official update. also, @spartanfan, don't sweat it, dude! if you send what you like, and actually try, you will be well taken care of. it isn't about your stash in this thread, but more about a meet and greet, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.