What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Got a great selection from hogfarmer yesterday! Some yummy tats and I'm really looking forward to the Room 101 Osok. Plus a few lanceros to try as I've never had that size. Thanks for a great trade!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Wow, what an awesome selection of sticks from Hogfarmer today! I can't wait to start delving in - especially the LFD lancero...

Truly humbled as the selection I sent him wasn't nearly this great. Truly, thanks Shane!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
All newbies waiting for a sponsor will need to read the first post of this thread and are expected to follow the rules.

Current Trades

ATL - PhineasFreak (sweden)
Martin3203 - stonebuster (in the works) 9405903699300119093464
rev.b - havana1 (in the works) 9114901123086939532428
ATL - crperkins (Canadian cash deal) (in the works) https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=LZ317140402US
Javajunkie - Enigmamdw (in the works) 9405 9036 9930 0119 0935 56 0082 9002 0044 1011
Speedbump - Sirspanksalot (cash deal)
Hogfarmer - cigarblunk
TonyRome - ChefBoyRG54

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

averagejoe
Jmphotog
triphlx
joeralls
rfraser
cigarsandtigers
Billy42000

Sponsors on deck:

MoJo (cash only)

On Hold - first chance used

rrussman1978

Newbies That Disappeared:

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
akarolandc
alex83
Theonejeff
ozarkantlers

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Well I've been around for a little bit but haven't done this yet, so I guess it's time I jump on board. I'm in no rush, but I need a sponsor for a trade sometime.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been sick as I posted about, for over fourty days now. I barely even remember what cigars taste like at this point lol. Anyway, Java got his end out expediently but I wasn't able to post about it for varying reasons.

In absence of pictures I will say I received an identical amount of cigars as I sent out a while back and that it seemed to be a good sampler for getting into cigars and figuring out profile preferences. I'm not sure if there were any maduros though, I forget. Need to try some. Regardless, appreciation goes out for that end of the trade, which helped in other ways too.

Thanks for letting me partake. I'll round about myself to be on the other end if I ever manage to explore this hobby more.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've been sick as I posted about, for over fourty days now. I barely even remember what cigars taste like at this point lol. Anyway, Java got his end out expediently but I wasn't able to post about it for varying reasons.

In absence of pictures I will say I received an identical amount of cigars as I sent out a while back and that it seemed to be a good sampler for getting into cigars and figuring out profile preferences. I'm not sure if there were any maduros though, I forget. Need to try some. Regardless, appreciation goes out for that end of the trade, which helped in other ways too.

Thanks for letting me partake. I'll round about myself to be on the other end if I ever manage to explore this hobby more.
It had to be a nice selection coming from Javajunkie! Hope you feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.