What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have received one of THE most generous gifts from Hogfarmer. I opened the mail to this giant heavy box from Shane and my mind is racing as to wtf??? Cigars aren't supposed to be this heavy. In my first trade I sent off 5 cigars thinking cool will get 5 different ones back--NOPE! Opened the box and pulled out a beautiful Humidor, a cutter and a BUNCH of cigars--including some I've never been able to find like the Feral Pig and Dirty Rat!! Plus some others I have not tried yet from Aging Room and Illusione & Arturo Fuente. I just am beside myself--what a truly generous bomb!! Thank you again! Erik

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree. I showed my wife and her jaw just dropped. Being a father of twins in daycare I can't yet afford to drop a lot of money on cigars. It was extremely appreciated!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
That's what makes this Brotherhood Great! All the Brothers I've met and seen in here are Super Generous and thinks of other people's needs instead of themselves and that is what we should strive to be like! WTG Brothers! :)

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got my package from Grant today. Nice cigars man! I'm excited to try the local blend you sent me!

I should have a tracking number up for you tomorrow. Thanks again!

Shark

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
image.jpg

MoJo's package got here today, some absolute crackers in here! Some sticks I'm really looking forward to trying and it'll be interesting trying my favourite cigar, the Air Bender, in a different size. Thanks buddy!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
View attachment 40186

MoJo's package got here today, some absolute crackers in here! Some sticks I'm really looking forward to trying and it'll be interesting trying my favourite cigar, the Air Bender, in a different size. Thanks buddy!
The UK hasn't been bombed this intensely since The Blitz. That's right! I went 1940's topical. #toosoon?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
View attachment 40186

The UK hasn't been bombed this intensely since The Blitz. That's right! I went 1940's topical. #toosoon?
Way too soon!! I still haven't gotten over that whole tea thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.