What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shadowcam sent me these beauties to complete our trade:

Awesome! I am looking forward to trying these out! Thanks Ed!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just got back from the post office to ship to hogfarmer:

9500 1000 1912 4087 0000 98

Sorry for the delay, I had to head to the B&M to pick up a couple to finish it off. I'm new enough that I can't quite call them "favorites of mine", but I made sure to only send sticks I've already had and enjoyed, or still have some of in my possession so I can smoke later.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So when a seasoned veteran responds, well, you expect it to be ugly. This trade looks a lot like Armageddon.

BOTL members, I have been Snuked by MDWEST.

south-park-s11e04-the-snuke_4x3.jpg

I even have proof that the TSA had to became involved. Now, my only course of action is to ensure that an appropriate number of innocent bystanders will also feel the impact of this outrageous retaliation!!!

snuke.jpg

I'm really speechless right now. There was no disarming it and the carnage is just to great to deal with. It will literally take months to recover from this. I am certain I will not be the only casualty.
contents.jpg

To say this trade is done is a total understatement. Thanks Dave!!!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
well.. I couldnt very well send you off with sticks and not include some way to transport them properly.. that would have just been uncool :)

Besides.. these knuckleheads bombed me an even bigger travel case just before you arrived... I had to find a purpose for the old one.. It couldnt just continue to sit in the closet.. you were actually doing me a favor taking it with you ;)

Hope you enjoy dude.. and hope the stash will help hold you over until you get a chance to come out on leave.... (I do have your APO address though.. so.. dont go thinking this is over just yet :) )....

Rating - 100%
209   0   0
27006 309th Ave SE, Ravensdale, WA, 98054
So when a seasoned veteran responds, well, you expect it to be ugly. This trade looks a lot like Armageddon.

View attachment 40793

I even have proof that the TSA had to became involved. Now, my only course of action is to ensure that an appropriate number of innocent bystanders will also feel the impact of this outrageous retaliation!!!

View attachment 40794

I'm really speechless right now. There was no disarming it and the carnage is just to great to deal with. It will literally take months to recover from this. I am certain I will not be the only casualty.
View attachment 40795

Wow, that's what you call a can o' whoopass. Nice!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0

View attachment 40793

View attachment 40794

View attachment 40795

Good Lord! What a send off. Enjoy all that armament and stay safe.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
All newbies waiting for a sponsor will need to read the first post of this thread and are expected to follow the rules.

Current Trades

King Kill 33 - joeralls https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99300131998617
King Kill 33 - DirtyHarrie (Canadian)
ATL -davo (Aussie cash deal) https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=LZ319250516US
javajunkie - carlos (in the works)
KingKill - Maineiac 9114 9012 3080 1583 5615 37 9405 9036 9930 0147 3978 93
hogfarmer - CaptSkip - I'll give him until the end of weekend before dropping him given his occupation
d-boy - tincupper 9114901075742361223856 https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...99300155455554
hogfarmer - hopzilla (in the works)

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

bakongzoop

Sponsors on deck:

Mojo (cash only)
Shadowcam (cash only)
Speedbump (cash only)

On Hold - first chance used

Newbies That Disappeared:

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
akarolandc
alex83
Theonejeff
ozarkantlers
rrussman1978
cigarsandtigers

Rating - 100%
57   0   0

View attachment 40793

View attachment 40794

View attachment 40795

Amazing and Classy send off Dave! Thanx for your service Delta Romeo and definitely stay safe Brother!!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

View attachment 40793

View attachment 40794

View attachment 40795

Amazing and Classy send off Dave! Thanx for your service Delta Romeo and definitely stay safe Brother!!
^^^ This!
Stay safe out there Brother.
Keep your head down!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got my end from dboy (zach)! A cra sampler with a bunch of great sticks and a 1 year membership to cra. Huge thanks to Zach for the generosity and making the newb trade an awesome experience, and thanks to cateach for running this show.

uploadfromtaptalk1396469574577.jpg

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would like to set up a first time trade if someone is interested. Thank you for your time. Jritman77

Status
Not open for further replies.