What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Got my end from siakingsport today, holy sheet! It caused massive destruction! Thanks bro, it's an awesome package, I'll enjoy them all.

Last edited:

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Got home from work today and could here a strange ticking coming from the mail box. Thankfully, I've got experience with cigar bombs, so I was fairly certain what it was. Off to the brewery and cigar lounge for proper disarming.

Once safely in the Garage Brewery and Cigar Parlor, we could begin the disarming:

Partial disarming is complete, from what I can see, I'm likely to loose an arm if I'm not careful:

Disarmed! But the damage is still done. What an absolutely epic newbie trade. Bomb disposal is a timely and calculated process, one I can't wait to begin.Thanks Kloned... but be warned, you day is comming! :halfgrinw

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Got home from work today and could here a strange ticking coming from the mail box. Thankfully, I've got experience with cigar bombs, so I was fairly certain what it was. Off to the brewery and cigar lounge for proper disarming.

Once safely in the Garage Brewery and Cigar Parlor, we could begin the disarming:

Partial disarming is complete, from what I can see, I'm likely to loose an arm if I'm not careful:

Disarmed! But the damage is still done. What an absolutely epic newbie trade. Bomb disposal is a timely and calculated process, one I can't wait to begin.Thanks Kloned... but be warned, you day is comming! :halfgrinw
Glad they made it there safe! Enjoy Brother

Clint

Status
Not open for further replies.