What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Next vet ready for a trade, please hit up BrewinHooligan. Thanks boys.

Current Trades

KingKill - DirtyHarrie (Canadian cash deal)
CJM9117 - Stogies and Suds
Kloned - nickaragua
?? - BrewinHooligan

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

Sponsors on deck:

Speedbump (cash deal)
shadowcam (cash only)

On Hold - first chance used

LigaDaddy412

Newbies That Disappeared:

press_mute
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys
jrodzilla
GoldenX
akarolandc
alex83
Theonejeff
ozarkantlers
rrussman1978
cigarsandtigers
CaptSkip
aguerrero201

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Recieved Stogies and Suds end just now! Thanks Matt im a big lancero fan and you hit me with some sticks I have never tried! Really looking forward to burning each one buddy many thanks! Yours will go out tomorrow my friend...
Glad you like the selection! The Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador blend is made exclusively for a local B&M I frequent, and there are a few others that can only be found at that B&M (In Houston at least!)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Not sure who to contact about this but the BOTL Pre-study Package thread points to the Archived version of this instead of the new one!

Can I get in on this action? I already have a post office trip scheduled for tomorrow (Monday 6/9), I can have a bomb ready and willing by then!
teach will assign you a sponsor as soon as he checks the thread or a veteran will get in touch with you.. welcome to the brotherhood!

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
BrewinHooligan destroyed me with his offering! He included some of his roasted coffee, plus some great cigars, one of them being an OR knuckle dragger!! Some of which I haven't tried so I am excited for them!

Thank you brother!! I will post and PM your tracking info this Friday! Thanks again Jonathan!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
BrewinHooligan destroyed me with his offering! He included some of his roasted coffee, plus some great cigars, one of them being an OR knuckle dragger!! Some of which I haven't tried so I am excited for them!

Thank you brother!! I will post and PM your tracking info this Friday! Thanks again Jonathan!

You are more than welcome! I am glad they all arrived safe and sound. Wasn't sure if you are a coffee drinker or not, but I hope you enjoy. The caffiene content in those beans seems pretty high to me so I really enjoy the kick in the ass they give me in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.