What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I've gone through my pleasantries! I guess sign me up for a trade! P.S. If any of these seasoned smokers are in Jersey, message me if you're at the shore and we can get a little herf going!

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Fourtotheflush I'm interested in doing a trade. Don't have the cash since I've been of work due to a fire injury. But i can bomb the chit out of you of you can handle the blow!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Ok i wasn't sure. Thanks king! Its ok. Sucked, and was the worst pain I've ever felt that's for sure. Although it could have been worse and i thank god my kids weren't with me!

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Ok i wasn't sure. Thanks king! Its ok. Sucked, and was the worst pain I've ever felt that's for sure. Although it could have been worse and i thank god my kids weren't with me!

Yeah, thank god for that. You probably have a heightened level of respect and awareness for workplace safety I would imagine.

KK33

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
To bad it wasn't at work! This is all out of pocket for me. We separate burnable trash and i was burning it 2 weeks ago Friday. Right when i was getting it going and putting another box on it blew. Come to find out there was a brand new can of hair spray in it. My youngest likes to throw stuff in the trash so I'm guessing that's how it got in their.

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I received my package from Javajunkie today and I am completely blown away by the selection of sticks. There is so much good stuff here, a lot of it on my want to try list. Thank you Sean for a great trade.

photo (34).jpg

Attachments

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Try the PM again,

Let me know what you like and what you are wanting to try.

I dont have any new releases, but I do have some good stuff.

Your package will be on its way this morning!

I just dropped off Hillbillypyro's end to Fourtotheflush. He's had a burn doctor's appt. and I was dropping off stuff anyway. Here's the DC

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just to confirm, whtwtrman (dave) had some prior commitments (thus me picking up fairway), but is getting me a box together in the next day or so. so, still in the works. all good.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anyone else having problems viewing the pages in this thread? HIllbillypyro said his tapatalk won't go past 26. Anyone else having issues?

Edited: I fixed my issue but Hillbillypyro said his isn't working.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Anyone else having problems viewing the pages in this thread? HIllbillypyro said his tapatalk won't go past 26. Anyone else having issues?

I was just thinking. I wonder if the page count is different because maybe taparalk shows more posts per page?

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Tapatalk shows 52 pages for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.