Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dustinspo - should arrive today...

Though I sent the tracking # to Dustinspo via PM, looks like I should have posted it on the thread as well. Here it is:

1z8805r90321109956

Have a good one.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Thanks how do I send him a pm
click on his avatar, which should either give you the option to send one, or take you to his profile page, which has that option on the right.

OR, if you are phone only, click on his avatar through taptalk, and you will see a little envelope in the top right of his profile, which will send a PM. or smoke signals. that usually works here. o)

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well I used to have a mail box. Untill hogfarmer blew it up. It may be hard to see but among the destruction he sent is a uf-13 a t-52 pig what looks like a BOTL 2010 and a ton of amazing others. Oh yeah and don't forget the humidor, ashtray, and xikar cutter. Thank you so much brother. I am floored.

-Britt

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just got my care package from Shark ! Some great smokes brother ! Some of my favorites and some new smokes im looking foward to. The hat and cutter topped it off ! Drew estate is one of my favorite brands. Btw you owe me a mailbox :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
image.jpg

So javajunkie smacks me around like a red headed step child with his end on our noob trade

I informed him that he topped me and I put him on my list, as a true BOTL he asks me to pay it forward, which will happen, but you're still on the list!

A great hit with a bunch of nh, and several I have been wanting to try for some time including a BOTL, how fitting, I will compare it to this years when my box arrives

Thanks again

Attachments

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just got mine from King Kill! Whooohoooo! Some great stuff in here, much appreciated for my first trade. Thank you. :bigeyes:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
karma, right? i try to step on whtwtrman's head (justifiably), and boro dropped a sick 11stack in my lap. already, math is weak with this one. o)

[pix mañana, TR left!]

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just got my care package from Shark ! Some great smokes brother ! Some of my favorites and some new smokes im looking foward to. The hat and cutter topped it off ! Drew estate is one of my favorite brands. Btw you owe me a mailbox :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I'm glad you're package arrived safely, condolences to your mailbox! Enjoy and welcome to our life!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
karma, right? i try to step on whtwtrman's head (justifiably), and boro dropped a sick 11stack in my lap. already, math is weak with this one. o)

[pix mañana, TR left!]
Was it 11? Mah bad....This learning to count thing has been an on going issue since I was in kindergarten...thx for the TR. hope u enjoy the smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.