What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Teach, sorry for being a flip flop but I was able to secure some cigar money and am able to participate now. I've PM'd King to let him know.

Awesome thread, can't wait to jump into the cigar world with both feet!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Got my end from RamzaFreak20 today! Nice lineup of sticks brother a couple of my favorites and some I'd definitely like to try. Im lovin lanceros now and the Oliva V and Tempus are great. Tats are always a staple for me, the 68 I smoke on the regular I love those! Sadly I've only had 1 Ashton and this beauty has some age to go with it. Nice! Always wanted to try a La Aurora, RP's are solid too. La Aroma's very nice Trinidad and Ghurka will be a first for both sticks.. Love the manifesto that was included a little something about each stick and what it means to you. Thanks for taking the time to do that bro and thank you for the smokes much appreciated! I will have something out either tomorrow or the next day depending on work ;)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Got my end from RamzaFreak20 today! Nice lineup of sticks brother a couple of my favorites and some I'd definitely like to try. Im lovin lanceros now and the Oliva V and Tempus are great. Tats are always a staple for me, the 68 I smoke on the regular I love those! Sadly I've only had 1 Ashton and this beauty has some age to go with it. Nice! Always wanted to try a La Aurora, RP's are solid too. La Aroma's very nice Trinidad and Ghurka will be a first for both sticks.. Love the manifesto that was included a little something about each stick and what it means to you. Thanks for taking the time to do that bro and thank you for the smokes much appreciated! I will have something out either tomorrow or the next day depending on work ;)
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do brother! And I hope work isn't hectic :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Teach,

Yesterday you posted a list of traders and you have me listed as "disappeared". I'm still here and waiting patiently for a cash trade. I'm on the site every couple of days but I don't often post. I check my notifications on the site and I have them linked to my personal email account. I'd love to hear from someone.

Bruce.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Hey Teach,

Yesterday you posted a list of traders and you have me listed as "disappeared". I'm still here and waiting patiently for a cash trade. I'm on the site every couple of days but I don't often post. I check my notifications on the site and I have them linked to my personal email account. I'd love to hear from someone.

Bruce.

Hay Bruce looks like I am inline for cash deal, sending you PM now to get ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.