What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Haha, what a shitty pic. It's a MFLB and one of the regular line, an Anejo 46, a Bolivar PC, a Sosa of some kind (nh), Las Calaveras toro (nh this vitola) and an A. Flores (nh). Really nice selection, photo doesn't do it justice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haha, what a shitty pic. It's a MFLB and one of the regular line, an Anejo 46, a Bolivar PC, a Sosa of some kind (nh), Las Calaveras toro (nh this vitola) and an A. Flores (nh). Really nice selection, photo doesn't do it justice.
Yup. The no. 5

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you like them! The Sosa is the Sosa Classic Maduro. Nothing fancy but I think they are good bang for the buck.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Teach, will be getting something drop shipped to StogieGuy55 (bully) either tonight or tomorrow. Not sure about a tracking number from that method.
Ok! That's scary... drop shipped. Sounds like you are calling in a full blown airstrike. :(
Order has been placed, it should be in your doorstep in a week.
I guess I do get a tracking number...

Hey, remember that heavy package you sent me?

How's this?

BOOM!!!

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Teach, will be getting something drop shipped to StogieGuy55 (bully) either tonight or tomorrow. Not sure about a tracking number from that method.
Ok! That's scary... drop shipped. Sounds like you are calling in a full blown airstrike. :(

How's this?

BOOM!!!

This is awesome!!!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0

How's this?

BOOM!!!

This is awesome!!!
Just wait until it arrives...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
20140925_015035.jpg

My end of the trade with Problemsolverjc. Some great sticks, only ever had 2 of them. Excited to try these, thanks Jim!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.