What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
My bad, I'm sorry I some how missed the last list when going threw all the new messages. I didn't want to jump past people or to seem too impatient. I just saw that it seemed you had to advocate for yourself. I'm glad everything is back on track and I'll wait patiently until it's my turn.

Thanks for putting all of this together @CaTeacher I know I can speak for more than myself that we appreciate you keeping track of all of the madness :)
Normally not this crazy, but with the influx of new members and my limited activity here due to family issues, I got way behind. Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really want to participated. But there are 2 problems ... First I live in Canada so I don't know anyone wants to risk their cigars if they are from the USA. Second I have no cigar I am new new new ! O cigar home ... Only a cutter. So I'm going with a cash deal I guess , eventually I hope being able to trade !

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's no problem shipping to Canada Mr. Just-signed-up-at-botl-2-hours-ago. :)
Haha ! I trust you sir! No worries about that! I was just stating the fact that my first and only order from AC , my order never arrived to my home :p ! But like I said , I believe every single word you say !!!

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I spoke with CaTeacher and he's cleared me to hook up with a N00b!. So, y'all look out now, you hear?
Kids, remember what your parents told you about accepting things from strangers in nice cars...yeah, this is the life situation they were preparing you for.

Status
Not open for further replies.