What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zclassy1

If it's worth doing, It's worth doing right.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm a noob to trading, so please be gentle, hit me up and let's work something out. I only stock full body maduros and the like, so if your into smoking air, don't waste my time..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I posted here about trading for some feedback about 2 months ago and have not heard anything, did you guys turn this thread into a business or a side job?

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
@quasar , have you contacted @Smoqman as he has posted several times in the thread about being willing to facilitate a cash deal with anyone interested.

I hadn't noticed that this thread had fallen off the rails, my apologies. Unless there are any objections, I will likely start a v3.0 of this later tonight and we can make a fresh start. So many guys have gotten their first exposure to the brotherhood through this method it would be a shame to see it cease to exist.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@quasar , have you contacted @Smoqman as he has posted several times in the thread about being willing to facilitate a cash deal with anyone interested.

I hadn't noticed that this thread had fallen off the rails, my apologies. Unless there are any objections, I will likely start a v3.0 of this later tonight and we can make a fresh start. So many guys have gotten their first exposure to the brotherhood through this method it would be a shame to see it cease to exist.
Way to make a good impression
I aplogize about my comment being a little out of line chefboyRG. bdc, I have seen his posts but I'm looking for a simple trade (non cash) as I have cigars that I would like to trade for cigars that i have not tried. I'm slightly hesitant about doing a cash offer as I've had bad experiences with them on another forum and vowed to not to do them again. My apologies for any misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.