What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinoir

The luckiest guy in Shawshank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. My apologies. In hindsight, I acknowledge my error and sincerely apologize. I will delete the post immediately.

-Tom

Austinoir

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Navyvet,
Thanks, but no need to add right now (or pick me up-not sure what that means?). But, I will reach out if I wish to TRADE in the future.

Again, apologies for not adhering to your forumsite guidelines.

-Tom

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Navyvet,
Thanks, but no need to add right now (or pick me up-not sure what that means?). But, I will reach out if I wish to TRADE in the future.

Again, apologies for not adhering to your forumsite guidelines.

-Tom
Tom,

Might be a very good idea to head over to he introduction section, introduce yourself and read up on the important information in that section about the guidelines and advice for the board.

Austinoir

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, just so happen to have all of that info on hand:
SS: 000-00-0002
Mother maiden name: Mae West
Childhood pet name: chupacabra

Say, how long is it til I get to learn the secret handshake? You guys are OK by me. As I always say, "I'm the luckiest guy in Shawshank ". Say, would any of you guys want an introduction to a Nigerian prince? He's a real nice fella. I've been corresponding with him about helping him w a financial issue he has. Would be happy to make an introduction if your interested? Lastly, I might be interested in selling a bridge I purchased in a place called Brooklyn, never been but the fella who sold it to me showed me mighty fine photos of it, but since I don't think I'll ever make it to NY. I might as well consider selling it. Let me know, I'm off to see my new mansion in the Florida everglades, can't wait....

Austinoir

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Sure, funny story the bridge price was exactly the amount of cash I had on me. Damn lucky for me. Let me inquire w my accountant Saul (he also my legal representation) and determine what a good price would be in today's market. It may take a minute, Saul keeps infrequent hours at his office at the local racetrack. But, no worries the bridge isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok so I came home today just as the mail man was pulling up but it was too late, the blast radius on this puppy was too big. My end from the sampler trade from @The Munt. Some amazing smokes here and I was seriously impressed with the way it was packaged! Love everything from the bands to the warheads and the welcome message. Cheers bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok so I came home today just as the mail man was pulling up but it was too late, the blast radius on this puppy was too big. My end from the sampler trade from @The Munt. Some amazing smokes here and I was seriously impressed with the way it was packaged! Love everything from the bands to the warheads and the welcome message. Cheers bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad they made it mate! Lol I didn't realise I sent Christmas Bane! Ah well gotta use them up I guess! I have a serious infatuation for the Anejo 888 at the moment! That would be my pick of the bunch but there isn't one stick in their I don't consider great sticks. Stay in touch brother and let me know what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.