What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Somebody should take me up on my offer before I run out of cash or my office controller cancels my credit card. Just got an invoice for $621 from auctioneer. My wife is going to find my stash and the cabinet I'm converting to a huge humidor in my office and she is going to ground me from the computer for a while. The clock is ticking boys, lets go.
How about @bostoneo - up for a cash deal?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I would love to sponsor a newb for a cash deal if there's a need for more sponsors. If not no worries just add me to the waiting list if possible. Thanks!
Justin

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ahh! :woot: Caught handed ... I was looking through the forum for somebody who could enjoy them and saw you had purchased some Acids recently so I thought they were better off in your hands than mine. Did it at least take you a little while to figure it out? Cheers bud!

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Ahh! :woot: Caught handed ... I was looking through the forum for somebody who could enjoy them and saw you had purchased some Acids recently so I thought they were better off in your hands than mine. Did it at least take you a little while to figure it out? Cheers bud!
I had a lil help from my friends in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.