Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok so @AZCigarMatt has been waiting patiently for me to post this. I received his part in trade earler this week, but it's been crazy busy so i'm just now getting a chance to take photos. A few sticks I'm familar with, some I've yet to try. Yours are in turn, all boxed up and ready to go (I held off a couple days since you indicated you'd be away for the holiday) but they should fly tomorrow (9405803699300304873942).

Return fire arrived today after taking a USPS detour to Parker, AZ about 150 miles (300 total) further than they needed to go.

Some I have enjoyed (MyFather Le Bijou, Nica Rustica) some I have but haven't tried yet ( Headley Grange, Leaf by Oscar and Four Kicks) some I don't have and haven't tried ( Olivia O, Fratello) and two I'm not even sure what they are. No Band and the candy cane striped one. They all smell amazing as I write this so I can't wait to dig in! Thank you @jkittle99

AZ330FZL

jkittle99

Josh
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Return fire arrived today after taking a USPS detour to Parker, AZ about 150 miles (300 total) further than they needed to go.

Some I have enjoyed (MyFather Le Bijou, Nica Rustica) some I have but haven't tried yet ( Headley Grange, Leaf by Oscar and Four Kicks) some I don't have and haven't tried ( Olivia O, Fratello) and two I'm not even sure what they are. No Band and the candy cane striped one. They all smell amazing as I write this so I can't wait to dig in! Thank you @jkittle99

AZ330FZL
The no band is a 'Johnny O Worlds Famous Flying Pig' and the candy cane is a viaje candy cane.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Not yet. Unless i need to reach to the guys you asked? Not sure if i needed to initiate a conversation or just wait until they confirm they can do it?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Not yet. Unless i need to reach to the guys you asked? Not sure if i needed to initiate a conversation or just wait until they confirm they can do it?
They should confirm on here first, give it to the end of the day or I'll grab ya

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.