What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Welcome all the new guys! Don't forget to post the carnage you receive! Currently 2 trade requests:

Needs a sponsor:
@MJDeg
@thecigarcabinet
@rowdy

Trades and cash deals in progress:

Those that I have found willing to trade:

Updated: 9/1/16

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would be interested in doing a cash deal if someone wants to go a round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Received my part from @AZCigarMatt - I'll post up some photos shortly, it's been a crazy week. Yours will be heading out the door by the weekend dude.

Josh
Thanks brother, take your time I'm out of town all weekend for the holiday. Rather they sit with you than roast in the mailbox here in AZ. Hope you enjoy them!

AZ330FZL

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'd just like to say that @MyFathersKeeper made my night. I locked my keys in my truck and therefore was stuck on my front steps waiting for Roadside Assistance to come unlock it so I could get in my house. Of course my Gf is out of town and my spare set was inside.

Anyways, the woman told me there was a package waiting on me didn't tell me it looked like smokes. When I got inside I decided I needed a beer and then I opened it up.

Christmas Morning!

Thanks so much brother and I will certainly pass on the love to another member or three! My box is starting to fill up with quality smokes I've bought here and there and they're itching for sharing.

Here's a pick of the lovely Crown Heads brother @MyBrothersKeeper was grand enough to share.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'd just like to say that @MyFathersKeeper made my night. I locked my keys in my truck and therefore was stuck on my front steps waiting for Roadside Assistance to come unlock it so I could get in my house. Of course my Gf is out of town and my spare set was inside.

Anyways, the woman told me there was a package waiting on me didn't tell me it looked like smokes. When I got inside I decided I needed a beer and then I opened it up.

Christmas Morning!

Thanks so much brother and I will certainly pass on the love to another member or three! My box is starting to fill up with quality smokes I've bought here and there and they're itching for sharing.

Here's a pick of the lovely Crown Heads brother @MyBrothersKeeper was grand enough to share.

Enjoy, my friend. CH is one of my favorite brands & when you said you hadn't tried many, I knew I could help out. Between that & Hop's package you should have a good feel for what tastes good to you, & what to buy next.

And there's no need to send anything in return. Just pay it forward when your collection grows.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.