What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just got my package from @Rupe. All I can say is wow! He sent 9 aged ccs, I really wasn't expecting that! :LOL: One is a Johnny O, which I didn't know existed until today and have been reading about on the interwebs. And to top it off, he read... my... mind on the non-cc stuff. I swear I didn't tell him a thing in advance, but most were from 4 brands I have wanted to try for years but haven't: Dunbarton, Surrogates, Crowned Heads, and Southern Draw. And I see that BOTL cigar in there... ;) Plus a cutter and 2 boxes to store them in. Thanks a million, my friend! :cigar:

Thumbs:
IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just got my package from @Rupe. All I can say is wow! He sent 9 aged ccs, I really wasn't expecting that! :LOL: One is a Johnny O, which I didn't know existed until today and have been reading about on the interwebs. And to top it off, he read... my... mind on the non-cc stuff. I swear I didn't tell him a thing in advance, but most were from 4 brands I have wanted to try for years but haven't: Dunbarton, Surrogates, Crowned Heads, and Southern Draw. And I see that BOTL cigar in there... ;) Plus a cutter and 2 boxes to store them in. Thanks a million, my friend! :cigar:

Thumbs:
View attachment 150174

View attachment 150173

View attachment 150175
I would do that cash trade all day long. Nice haul!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm gtg for a cash deal. I saw a post earlier that says its a good idea. Plus my stash isn't all that great compared to what I'm seeing here. Its in the works. I do have a couple cigars I'd like to share and I'll send them in addition to the cash trade. I'm more into rolling than buying. Please set up for a cash deal and I will send a couple of my home brews and a couple others. I would like to receive some feedback on my cigars from someone other than my smoking buddies haaha. Thank you!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'm gtg for a cash deal. I saw a post earlier that says its a good idea. Plus my stash isn't all that great compared to what I'm seeing here. Its in the works. I do have a couple cigars I'd like to share and I'll send them in addition to the cash trade. I'm more into rolling than buying. Please set up for a cash deal and I will send a couple of my home brews and a couple others. I would like to receive some feedback on my cigars from someone other than my smoking buddies haaha. Thank you!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Good luck
@Hopduro

*Skrrrrrrrrrrrtttttt*

The bus is here. *Beep beep!*

Heard someone needs a lift?
All yours man

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie here and I would love to join the probation list for a trade. I have proof of trades in r/cigars if that helps sped things up at all, but happy to comply with the rules in place currently. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All good buddy - if you haven’t yet, head over to the intros and say hello. Poke around, show us what you’ve been smoking, and get comfortable. 30 posts and 30 days comes in no time!

EDIT: used to be over in /r/Cigars myself. That place fell apart.
Sounds good to me! See you in 30 days man. And yeah, it’s tough. I miss the old days.