What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Well @ginoc it might be time to try out your insurance, the package is marked as delivered, and it most certainly wasn't delivered to me. I have a call in to the Post Office and am supposed to hear from the carrier in the morning. I'll keep you updated. This is really stressing me out.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well @ginoc it might be time to try out your insurance, the package is marked as delivered, and it most certainly wasn't delivered to me. I have a call in to the Post Office and am supposed to hear from the carrier in the morning. I'll keep you updated. This is really stressing me out.
Definitely get the ball rolling with USPS, but I had ordered a mug that was delivered to the wrong address this weekend. I'm glad to know there's still good people in the world and the house it was delivered to was on the other side of town. My dad found it on my truck hood in my driveway on new year's day.

Long story short, USPS has been all wacky the past few weeks for the holidays. Even a MASW that should've been here 2 days ago, "hopefully" arrives to me tomorrow. I hope you get the package soon and this gets sorted out for you guys. Hang in there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Here's the latest update: Yesterday had 3 packages scheduled for delivery. One from JR, one from @ginoc and one from @redneck_toy . A carrier I've never seen before knocks on my door, I open it, and pick up the JR package. We wave to one another. I, later, check the tracking for the two BOTL packages, to see that they've been delivered to my mailbox. Which is impossible—I have a mailbox about 2 inches tall. It's an apartment complex, and there's no way these two packages couldn've been placed inside my mailbox. So of the three packages, one is marked delivered to front porch (JR, which I received) and the other two marked delivered to my mailbox. All three have the same time stamp. Why would one come to the door and not the other two? Sometimes I just wonder what the requirements for government jobs are. Last night, the supervisor at my local post office said to call back this morning and talk to Leslie. I call, she's late and not expected for an hour and a half. I call back at the recommended time, I get put on "hold" and hung up on 5 times. I finally, on the sixth try, get her to the phone and explain the situation. Then I get transferred back to someone else, who says that Leslie wasn't the carrier who delivered my mail yesterday (and I knew this because I saw the new guy yesterday), and that guy who did deliver yesterday is out. He tells me that he's way behind on his paperwork, but will try to contact the carrier and call me back. So that's what I know thus far. And just to see for yourselves the weirdness of the tracking situation, I have the three numbers below. Note the time stamp, and where it says they were delivered.

The JR package
@ginoc package
@redneck_toy package

I will keep updating with any change in status. I'm sorry about this mess, guys.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That sucks. I had some sketchy neighbors move in a few months back. If I know I have a usps package coming I hit the usps site and have it held at the PO. Hope they turn up for you.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Let me know it you don't get it in a timely manner, and I'll send another one out.
I've had packages marked delivered to front porch from the post office, which is impossible, as this town is too small for mail delivery, hence the post office boxes. They usually show up a few days after.
Probably keyed into the system wrong

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Let me know it you don't get it in a timely manner, and I'll send another one out.
I've had packages marked delivered to front porch from the post office, which is impossible, as this town is too small for mail delivery, hence the post office boxes. They usually show up a few days after.
Probably keyed into the system wrong
It's something funky for sure. The time stamp is what I think is really off, something ain't right. I'm hoping they show up today.

And listen, you fulfilled your end of the trade. I'll not have you sending another one out due to USPS ineptitude unless they pay you the $50 insurance first.