What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
@Hopduro I'm interested in the newbie trade. From what I understand I send my end first. Makes perfect sense to me. If you could pair me up with someone I would greatly appreciate it.
Heheh, welcome to purgatory man! There's a 30 day trial period wait. Also with good reason from what I understand.
Brand new guy here, read the rules and just wanted to pipe in really quick. I would like to participate in the trade. The 30 day probation is something I am more than willing to wait for before participating. That gives me an opportunity to get some sticks ready for the trade anyways. I saw mention of a list of probationary's who will be put into the circle after they have put in their time. If I misread no worries I will just post up when my time comes around, but I wanted to go ahead and get a spot if there was a list.
Welcome gents, enjoy the wait, it's worth it!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Brendon, I can take one of these asshats when the time comes! Just let me know.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received my end of the trade with @btubes18 today. Wow what a great selection. Also dude you should check your boxes before you tape them up. Looks like a few refugees stowed away in that 5 sticks trade we agreed on.
I got owned on this one and an awesome BOTL sticker to boot.
Here is the damages

1 Las Calaveras Edición Limitada 2016
1 Las Mareas by Crowned Heads
1 El Gueguense the wise man

1 LP #9

1 unbanded ? (Very curious about this one. The silk band looks like something from My Father but I can’t find any info.)

3 Hoya de Monterrey petite robusto

Thanks tubes for getting me off and running very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I received my end of the trade with @btubes18 today. Wow what a great selection. Also dude you should check your boxes before you tape them up. Looks like a few refugees stowed away in that 5 sticks trade we agreed on.
I got owned on this one and an awesome BOTL sticker to boot.
Here is the damages

1 Las Calaveras Edición Limitada 2016
1 Las Mareas by Crowned Heads
1 El Gueguense the wise man

1 LP #9

1 unbanded ? (Very curious about this one. The silk band looks like something from My Father but I can’t find any info.)

3 Hoya de Monterrey petite robusto

Thanks tubes for getting me off and running very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem brother. @Hopduro all done here :)