What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Shout out to Sweemzander, we a did a simple cash trade and he blew away any and every expectation I might have had. He sure showed the local love and also demonstrated just what caliber of good people I am dealing with here at botl.org. Thank you again Dan! I cannot wait to try all of the sticks I've been hearing so much about that you just so happened to include. There are some old favorites in there with some serious age that are very intriguing!

comment-friday-damn.jpg.cf.jpg

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Shout out to Sweemzander, we a did a simple cash trade and he blew away any and every expectation I might have had. He sure showed the local love and also demonstrated just what caliber of good people I am dealing with here at botl.org. Thank you again Dan! I cannot wait to try all of the sticks I've been hearing so much about that you just so happened to include. There are some old favorites in there with some serious age that are very intriguing!

Just paying it forward from other overly generous guys - ENJOY!

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Wooooooooow, Mike kicked my ass! Still a little wobbly and shaky here. Box held up, but I should've used more concrete... View attachment 102540
Apparently @Opforty is also psychic, because he single handedly wiped out much of my "wish to try" list.
View attachment 102541
What a Brother. Thanks so much man. Really look forward to being able to hand out a similar beat down to someone myself eventually.
All done here Hops.
@Glassman- damn you got served. You could be in over your head here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Alright, been out of state for a bit but finally back and settled in. Ready to get in on these trades, can do cash via PPFF or smokes, whatever my sponsor prefers.
Technically that's your choice, then i can send a sponsor your way

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk