What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
John what the heck buddy this isn't secret Santa lol awesome stuff! Cool wood cigar rest hand made wallet! Very awesome. Prep your mailbox bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad it got there safe and sound...maybe I need to reinforce my mailbox...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, I joined this forum about 3 weeks ago and just found out about this trading thread. Can someone explain to me how it works?

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Hey guys, I joined this forum about 3 weeks ago and just found out about this trading thread. Can someone explain to me how it works?
Q, read the first page of the thread. It should explain in detail what's required and how to proceed. Basically, after the probation period, you request a trade or cash deal, hop matches you up with a sponsor and you work out a deal. You send you end out first (sticks or cash) and then your sponsor proceeds to FYMB. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I'm super interested in this whole trading/buying program because I'm constantly looking for new and rare sticks to try. I know I'm short on my posts, which after this crazy week is over shouldn't be an issue. Is being a member for 30 days absolutely mandatory? And I guess just to clarify, as a newbie here with trading, I have to be the one sending a vet at least 5 cigars first? Are the cigars my choice, or do we decide back and forth what he wants?

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in going forward with this as I think I meet most if not all the requirements and would love to get my trader rating on the upswing.With all the overtime in logging I would be interested in a cash deal and hope it isn’t rude to ask what the non rude minimum would be to move forward with a cash deal.
Thanks!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey all! I'm super interested in this whole trading/buying program because I'm constantly looking for new and rare sticks to try. I know I'm short on my posts, which after this crazy week is over shouldn't be an issue. Is being a member for 30 days absolutely mandatory? And I guess just to clarify, as a newbie here with trading, I have to be the one sending a vet at least 5 cigars first? Are the cigars my choice, or do we decide back and forth what he wants?

Thanks!
Jim
The only exception to the probation period is a vouch from a vet. Just wait, enjoy your time on BOTL, and always give more than you get :)
Interested in going forward with this as I think I meet most if not all the requirements and would love to get my trader rating on the upswing.With all the overtime in logging I would be interested in a cash deal and hope it isn’t rude to ask what the non rude minimum would be to move forward with a cash deal.
Thanks!
Yessir! I don't think there is a minimum like that, just what you feel comfortable paying.

@bostoneo, cash deal?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'm always game for a good trade! @irratebass could probably vouch for me, since I hang out with him in person, but I'm also cool with waiting as well. I just enjoy an opportunity to try new things and offer up some of the stuff I enjoy as well.
Well if you wait another 2 weeks, you're all set :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk