What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
@fisherclive
Enjoy.

@opforty’s end arrived today...man I don’t even know where to start. I’m blown away! You definitely sent too many sticks, but...
THANK YOU!
I greatly appreciate it. I’m really looking forward to enjoying these. I can honestly say I haven’t tried any of these yet, you must be a mind reader.
Thanks again Mike
8657ECD0-590B-4E29-8B43-AAFFFFBBA63D.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
@Hopduro I'd like to do a trade please. I just passed the 30/30 threshold last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've been such a slacker lately with the house selling/buying.

Russ kicked me in the nutz real good with his end of the trade. I apologize for dragging my feet. Yours will be going by Saturday (just got to make sure I have a large enough box). @AZMurse
IMG_5054.JPG

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Holy shit! This bison just reared it’s horns right in to my mailbox!!!

Thanks so much brother! I have to gather my retaliation materials so yours will go out this weekend!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome Brad! A BIG THANKS to you and all the other sponsors on BOTL for making this easier on us new members.....
(now I'm packing and will get into my truck and drive to Kansas - I think there's some old missile silos that have been converted to bomb shelters)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm speechless. These found their way onto my porch since the box was too big for my mailbox. I'm lucky that the local package thief didn't get to them first. All of them are new to me and on my list of sticks to try. Looks like I have a summer of exploration to look forward to. Thanks loads Eric @qpzmide. cigars.jpg

Attachments

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I'm speechless. These found their way onto my porch since the box was too big for my mailbox. I'm lucky that the local package thief didn't get to them first. All of them are new to me and on my list of sticks to try. Looks like I have a summer of exploration to look forward to. Thanks loads Eric @qpzmide. View attachment 113429
Love it! Way to bring the destruction @qpzmide !

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
I'm speechless. These found their way onto my porch since the box was too big for my mailbox. I'm lucky that the local package thief didn't get to them first. All of them are new to me and on my list of sticks to try. Looks like I have a summer of exploration to look forward to. Thanks loads Eric @qpzmide. View attachment 113429
Glad I got you some new ones in there. Enjoy brother.