What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
@Hopduro crushed me with this amazing selection today. I had just replaced the mailbox after @Oso-Ish08 blew it up last week and now it’s back to Home Depot...again.

1F196D5C-BC5E-4720-A5ED-4EFBE6ABBBA6.jpeg

Not only does this lot put what I sent to shame but they are all new to me. Best part is that they are all brands/blends I’ve seen the love for and are accessible to me, not super HTF or outrageously expensive but things I can try...like...and buy more of to enjoy. I could not ask for a better lot to help me get up to speed with whats out there these days.

That all being said, you went way over the top with this one, thank you. It’s going to take me a while to recover from this beating but eventually I think I’ll work up the courage to do more trading.

BTW, what’s the unbanded one in the cello?

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
@Hopduro crushed me with this amazing selection today. I had just replaced the mailbox after @Oso-Ish08 blew it up last week and now it’s back to Home Depot...again.

View attachment 117589

Not only does this lot put what I sent to shame but they are all new to me. Best part is that they are all brands/blends I’ve seen the love for and are accessible to me, not super HTF or outrageously expensive but things I can try...like...and buy more of to enjoy. I could not ask for a better lot to help me get up to speed with whats out there these days.

That all being said, you went way over the top with this one, thank you. It’s going to take me a while to recover from this beating but eventually I think I’ll work up the courage to do more trading.

Nice! Definitely got some excellent sticks in the last few trades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

View attachment 117589

Lol that was me going gentle on you too

Enjoy buddy and always pay it forward! Unbanded is also easily accessible C&A house blend

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0

@cwant end of our trade landed today. A fine selection of smokes a few of which I haven't had for a long time. Thank you very much Cory and welcome to BOTL. Neat packaging it came in too btw.

I'll get your end out tomorrow or Thursday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know I’ve still got a little bit of time/a few more posts before I’m eligible, but I’d like to throw my name in the hat for a trade once I’m eligible.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0