What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Btw my wife shipped out the cigars to Dran and misplaced the tracking number smh. I know I am supposed to post it here. It should be there any day now though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Btw my wife shipped out the cigars to Dran and misplaced the tracking number smh. I know I am supposed to post it here. It should be there any day now though!

Made it in this morning brother ..... Somehow I always seen to land the ringer noobs! Great spread of sticks I used to like, but have gotten distracted from, sticks I currently enjoy occasionally, things I've wanted to try, and things I didn't even know existed! The dang "Noob" noobed me! Well done, and many thanks @Rdelia! Now, my turn to redeem myself. Send the wife and kids to the in-laws next week, cause I'm coming in hot.... Or not, but welcome to BOTL!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Made it in this morning brother ..... Somehow I always seen to land the ringer noobs! Great spread of sticks I used to like, but have gotten distracted from, sticks I currently enjoy occasionally, things I've wanted to try, and things I didn't even know existed! The dang "Noob" noobed me! Well done, and many thanks @Rdelia! Now, my turn to redeem myself. Send the wife and kids to the in-laws next week, cause I'm coming in hot.... Or not, but welcome to BOTL!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Glad you like them, Dran! All smokes that I never let run out! This is my first time being subscribed to a forum like this. So much that I want to talk about with cigars and my buddies just aren’t into it. So glad I decided to join up as I am having a blast bullshitting and talking cigars with everyone. Cheers!