What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

I’m speechless. [mention]BloodWood [/mention] shut me up with a big bundle of generosity.

We had chatted briefly about swapping some cigars out for pipe baccy and I threw out a couple names that I wanted to try, expecting samples. Brad delivered big time. These are the first full tins I’ve ever owned, and I’m so stoked to get into them.

Plus, he sent a handful of sticks I’ve wanted to try, and a handful of sticks that are way out of my league.

AND a fancy new lighter, colibri V cutter, ashtray, and a hygrometer.

It’s gonna take me a while to recover from this one.

Thanks so much dude for an insane first trade.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just got my shipment in from [mention]fisherclive [/mention]and got them all put away thanks buddy it was nice trading with you! All are new to me and many I’ve never heard of!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I told you @fisherclive was gonna put the hurting on you! Great job Clive!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just got my shipment in from [mention]fisherclive [/mention]and got them all put away thanks buddy it was nice trading with you! All are new to me and many I’ve never heard of!

Sexy pile of cigars right there! I didn’t know anyone else knew about vivonte! I have a couple of boxes. Great cigar! Needs the perfect draw on occasion but amazing flavor and burn!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sexy pile of cigars right there! I didn’t know anyone else knew about vivonte! I have a couple of boxes. Great cigar! Needs the perfect draw on occasion but amazing flavor and burn!!

I’ll keep that in mind buddy thank you!