What's new

BOTL Newbie Sampler Thread v4.0

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Sorry for the delay, I was stuck in another village because of the weather. However, upon my return I found that our noob may not be much of a noob! There was definitely a larger blast than I was prepared for!!

Thank you Joe, I will have to respond accordingly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
News Flash from Pravda: an Alaskan preacher illegally crossed the border into Russia...authorities and the KGB detained him and was presumably sent to the Gulags. The State Department, The Vatican and Joel Osteen have sent urgent letters to Putin requesting a detailed account of his whereabouts... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
News Flash from Pravda: an Alaskan preacher illegally crossed the border into Russia...authorities and the KGB detained him and was presumably sent to the Gulags. The State Department, The Vatican and Joel Osteen have sent urgent letters to Putin requesting a detailed account of his whereabouts... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Lol, I had been traveling and did get a bit detained... I wonder where you're getting your info from?

Anyway I will be “traveling” again starting tomorrow. However, my wife was able to get your box out today!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...after a long trip from the frozen wilderness to the humid swamps a package arrived...they say don't poke the bears, hell.. don't poke the preachers is more like it.
Tim...you way over did it... Thanks a lot!!!
I don't think I have tried any of the cigar you sent...very curious about that 50 cal bullet...what is it?. Needless to say, it will be an adventure trying them all..
The accouterments are also great!!

20220307_150011.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well...after a long trip from the frozen wilderness to the humid swamps a package arrived...they say don't poke the bears, hell.. don't poke the preachers is more like it.
Tim...you way over did it... Thanks a a lot!!!
I don't think I have tried any of the cigar you sent...very curious about that 50 cal bullet...what is it?. Needless to say, it will be an adventure trying them all..

View attachment 169784
Lmao!!!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Tim...you way over did it... Thanks a lot!!!

View attachment 169784
That's the last time I send by dog sled!!
Glad they finally made it. There are quite a few of my favorites in there so I hope you enjoy. The bullet is from a bundle from Luxury cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to putting in sometime here to see who I can “fight” with lol. I’m thinking there are prolly 4 or 5 guys that already know me from around the hobby. Can’t wait to drop some bombs