What's new

BOTL Nighthawk marketing...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
B-E-AUTIFUL!!

I nearly bought the AAC Nighthawk (9mm) when a local shop had one in stock. When I went back to buy it, somebody had already gotten to it.

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Super Sweet !

So , im thinking you hear more of a , "pew " vs the hollywood type " pfft " when shooting these ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Super Sweet !

So , im thinking you hear more of a , "pew " vs the hollywood type " pfft " when shooting these ?
Haven't shot this one yet but if it's like a suppressed 9, it should be fairly quiet. Going out on Sunday to shoot a lot of suppressed calibers with steel plates. Can't wait!

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
That ATF/FFL license for the suppressor must have cost a pretty penny!
Actually, not really. A Form 4 from the ATF needs to be filled out along with either a verification of trust or the fingerprints and passport photos and declaration of citizenship. Cost is $200, which hasn't really changed in almost 50 years!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
That ATF/FFL license for the suppressor must have cost a pretty penny!
In WA you just need a trust, a $200 tax stamp, and a lot of patience. My last can (AAC 762-SDN-6) took 9months to process. Now the wait is 12-18 months. Congrats Fuelie! She's a beaut!
Feds are in the process of changing that right now. The trust bit is National, not just WA, but the current administration wants to take that away. Call/write your reps and tell them you won't stand for any actions that hinder our firearm ownership! (Sorry for the hijack, I get a little worked up about these things... :mad: )