What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Alright, Poppa Bear recommended you guys on another forum, so I'm here to request a sampler. I got started on cigars a couple months ago on a business trip to London. I now have a really nice humidor all seasoned and ready to go. Before I started making big purchases though I wanted to get a better feel for what I like. Only request I have is no acids, as I hear they can overpower everything else in the humidor. Not sure what else is needed, so let me know and I'll reply as soon as I can. My only tradeable item is cash. Also, I am in Houston. Thanks!

Last edited:

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I would be interested in doing a cash deal as well, as I'm rebuilding my stash and have little clue what is out there these days. :)

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
podman take poservarial ?????????????????

jwyatt - in the works wwestern
sauzatime - butchhe in the works
goingpostal - jhewey in the works
jjon take skitalets cash deal

sponsors on deck:
cateacher cash deal

cash/canuck section:
brent
aaron

next noobs need sponsors:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I owe Goingpostal a much delayed thanks for his outstanding newbie bomb. It's a sad tale involving a picture of the loot followed by me breaking my phone before I posted, waiting all weekend to get the phone fixed, getting it back only to have lost the picture. I took another one about a half hour ago and tried to email it to myself, and I've been staring at 'sending' and one crappy bar this whole time.

I didn't bring my laptop home from work and am way too lazy to type a list on my iPad. I will post either the pic or the list tomorrow.

Thanks again for a helluva welcome.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Finally. The much deserved picture! Sorry for the delay GP, it was a fantastic trade.

Incidentally, there was an Illusione 88 in there as well, but it already got smoked! Thanks again (look at those fellas... good stuff.)

Status
Not open for further replies.