What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
he hasn't been on the board since the 18th and it says he's in the army. we'll put him on hold and give him another week. you want to take the next one?
Exactly, I figured he was occupied with SLIGHTLY more important things (e-sarcasm everyone).

I'll take the next one, yes

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
jere - jayd in the works
marty - dubleuhb in the works
mwlabel -
dan - hinson in the works
postal- 49er in the works
josh take nOOb
jon take druburtis
strife take tobacco giant
mwlabel take tyler

sponsors on deck:
cateacher cash
altercall cash deal

cash/canuck section:
brent
aaron

next noobs need sponsors:

area51 no answer

Walter

Scott
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ok, so I was supposed to be in a trade with Postal but I am not sure what has gone wrong. The agreed trade would be $ on my part for whatever he wanted to send as I have not tried very many brands. Well my package arrived today and OMG. I may be new to this forum but have been buying singles for about 10 years and boxes for about 4 so I know a little about cost and you could not buy this many swishers for what I sent him, even if you allow for the carnage done to my mailbox which I will have to replace this week. This was no trade, I was invaded and don’t know where to sign the peace treaty.
This box was crammed full of premiums and cc!!!!!!!
I never smoke anything until it has had time to sit in my humi after shipping, but I am not sure I can wait. What a great selection!!!!!
I think this Raiders fan must have used his fingers and then took off his shoes and was still confused so he just dumped his whole humidor in the box and mailed it!!!!!!
Seriously Postal I don’t have the words to say how much I appreciate this so I will simply say THANKS.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Ok, so I was supposed to be in a trade with Postal but I am not sure what has gone wrong. The agreed trade would be $ on my part for whatever he wanted to send as I have not tried very many brands. Well my package arrived today and OMG. I may be new to this forum but have been buying singles for about 10 years and boxes for about 4 so I know a little about cost and you could not buy this many swishers for what I sent him, even if you allow for the carnage done to my mailbox which I will have to replace this week. This was no trade, I was invaded and don’t know where to sign the peace treaty.<br />
This box was crammed full of premiums and cc!!!!!!!<br />
I never smoke anything until it has had time to sit in my humi after shipping, but I am not sure I can wait. What a great selection!!!!! <br />
I think this Raiders fan must have used his fingers and then took off his shoes and was still confused so he just dumped his whole humidor in the box and mailed it!!!!!!<br />
Seriously Postal I don’t have the words to say how much I appreciate this so I will simply say THANKS.
He did the same to me. Definitely a good Guy to trade with. Definitely get ur moneys worth.

Sent from my Gingerbread Epic

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No sponsors going right now :( I wanna trade $ because I'm pretty new and likely wont have anything interesting to you haha. I haven't tried tatuaje or patagas (and plenty of others.) But I'd be pretty open to whatever anyone wants to trade, as long as its not CAO gold maduros or perdomo 10ths, because I have plenty lol.
I like nice bold flavor most of the time, but sometimes I like to sit back with a nice, sweet, mild cigar.
Sooooooo, if theres anyone out there willing, PM me!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jere - jayd in the works
marty - dubleuhb in the works
mwlabel -
dan - hinson in the works
postal- 49er in the works
josh take nOOb
jon take druburtis
strife take tobacco giant
mwlabel take tyler
cateacher take federal dissolve cash
altercall take racmanjr cash

sponsors on deck: