What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received my end from CAJoe today. Thanks joe for the great sticks. A couple I love and a few I have yet to enjoy...looking forward to them.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got my end from danthebugman

All these sticks are new to me and I am anxious to try them all, that Cohiba Red Dot has some serious age on it.

Thank you Dan!

And here is the pic:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Got my end from danthebugman

All these sticks are new to me and I am anxious to try them all, that Cohiba Red Dot has some serious age on it.

Thank you Dan!

And here is the pic:

Very nice! I've done three trades so far here (JavaJunkie, GoingPostal & Twenty5) and I have to say that I've really been blown away by the generosity & hospitality of the guys on this site! It really makes you feel like we're long lost friends or something and it makes me want to "pay it forward" whenever possible.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Hey...you hit me with top stuff...just welcoming you in the same fasion.
I forgot to band that DC but it's an OR (Original Release) and the two on the left are from way down South.
Enjoy!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
UPDATED

jason usmcpurcell in the works
jjon maxismoke in the works

sponsors on deck:

cateacher cash
thedudeabides
goingpostal

cash/canuck section:
brent
aaron

next noobs need sponsors:
senile32nd

Last edited:

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I would like so spark up another trade with another BOTL .... is there another section to trade with some brothers after you have done your first NST trade here?

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I would like so spark up another trade with another BOTL .... is there another section to trade with some brothers after you have done your first NST trade here?
that's what trade is for. or try the passes and pay it forwards, they all have rules and guidelines listed up front.

better yet, just hang out, hit people up, talk to them. it will happen. i fell into my second trade commenting on "the other java guy"'s coffe roasting, and we worked out something to the satisfaction of both. (and hey Kevin, YOUR COFFEE ROCKS!)

falconman515

Central Cali Cigar Crew
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
that's what trade is for. or try the passes and pay it forwards, they all have rules and guidelines listed up front.

better yet, just hang out, hit people up, talk to them. it will happen. i fell into my second trade commenting on "the other java guy"'s coffe roasting, and we worked out something to the satisfaction of both. (and hey Kevin, YOUR COFFEE ROCKS!)
Not sure if my post count isn't high enough yet but I don't see the PIF or Pass Section anywhere?

Thanks for the info brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.