What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Received ATL's of our trade today and he really outdid himself. Some serious sticks and quite a few that I never had and been wanting to try. Was actually going to place an order for some of them tonight, but now I can try them first. Thanks again ATL., it was great trading with you. Having trouble posting pictures, but hope to have something soon.

View attachment 25831

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
sorry, life got in the way. BUT Nhaze came through for me friday with a sweet pile. actually my first fuente candela, for as much of a fuente nerd as i am! nick has a tracker, and a box in the post right now.

Nhaze and i are DONE.

fyrfytr can be considered OFF THE LIST, and can roll back through when it works for him.

i am OUT for sponsorship. have about 3 weeks of hectic coming up, and cannot commit. may be back in time to add some halloween candy to my next newb's package. o)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Received ATL's of our trade today and he really outdid himself. Some serious sticks and quite a few that I never had and been wanting to try. Was actually going to place an order for some of them tonight, but now I can try them first. Thanks again ATL., it was great trading with you.
IMG_0380.jpg

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Received ATL's of our trade today and he really outdid himself. Some serious sticks and quite a few that I never had and been wanting to try. Was actually going to place an order for some of them tonight, but now I can try them first. Thanks again ATL., it was great trading with you.
View attachment 25830
Glad you're happy. Enjoy.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0

James's end arrived today. Thanks, some here I've been meaning to revisit and a few I've never had. I'll have my end out tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Javajunkie's end of the trade was waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home. The mailman left it on the ground....which is exactly where my jaw ended up when I opened the package. In return for the ten (in my opinion) good, solid, but not overly rare smokes I sent him he hits me with the 16 count super-nice variety pack PLUS table lighter, which IS cool as $#!+. ;)

Sean, I really have to thank you brother. You've done a lot to add depth to my humidor and smoking experience. Hopefully there was some stuff from my end of the trade you can really enjoy as well.

Now if I could only figure out why all these stogies smell ever so slightly of coffee....:D

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Please see post #4620 for current rule revision.

Newbies, once your end arrives from your sponsor, please post here or PM me so that I know your trade is complete.

Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!
This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

FireDoc - Cigar_Boss_App_Sonny (in the works)
Going Postal -Gingerninja (in the works)
OBleft - Catfish (cash deal)
ATL - skfr518

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

Sponsors on deck:

canuck section:
aaron
jnt
bdc30

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
10-1-2012.jpg

Sorry for the delayed post. Jdog's end arrived on Monday and wow did he show me some generosity. Tatuaje T110, T114, and M80! Also a Bolivar from 07" and a hoyo from 05". I couldn't have gotten a better sponser. Thanks again!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
PA050001.JPG

Received ATL's end today, so our trade is complete. Out of all the sticks I've only had the undercrown, there are several I've been wanting to try and a few I've never heard of. I'm so stoked to have such an awesome sponsor!! Big thank you to ATL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.