What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so ferus felt he had something to probe, or something. IDK, bit it didn't fit in just one pic at least. o)

only one i am stumped in is the PIO, but the selection did bring a smile to my face! well done, sir, well done!

he has a tracker PM'd to him, and put me BACK IN QUEUE for sponsorship.
Lol... The PIO. Those things are so ugly. They remind me of Frankenstein. Got a bunch of them on the waaay cheap when a B&M went out of biz in Miami. It's my inexpensive - day off - coffee - morning smoke. Enjoy!!!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Please see post #4620 for current rule revision.

Newbies, once your end arrives from your sponsor, please post here or PM me so that I know your trade is complete.

Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!
This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

FireDoc - Cigar_Boss_App_Sonny (in the works)
Going Postal -Gingerninja (in the works)
OBleft - Catfish (cash deal)
StocktonJohn - Reelman
Sauzatime - spfuzz (cash deal)
ATL - dtbach
Javajunkie - dscl (cash deal)

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

Sponsors on deck:

canuck section:
aaron
jnt
bdc30

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Simian504's end landed today. Some mighty nice stuff here. A couple I need to revisit and some I've never tried. Really been wanting to try that little Daruma. Thanks loads. I'll post a DC# shortly.

I really hope you like them.
& thanks for all the advice!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hope that your package gets there on time. My package to StocktonJohn was supposed to be delivered on Saturday and was not.

UPS was the shipper, but I think it was a USPS delivery. Tracking # 9405510200830553407348

Edit: Spoke with UPS, and the package was delivered on Saturday after all.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351011789.493545.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351011812.798900.jpg

Wow JJ!!! Package well received. I've been so stoked to get your end and I gotta say I am beyond pleased. Every stick is a home run! Two of the AFs (Anejo and SS Mad) I've actually been ISO at my locals for a couple weeks and the OSOK is my '12 LE release favorite. Then I saw the Tat La Verite... Mind blown.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
View attachment 26215
View attachment 26216

Wow JJ!!! Package well received. I've been so stoked to get your end and I gotta say I am beyond pleased. Every stick is a home run! Two of the AFs (Anejo and SS Mad) I've actually been ISO at my locals for a couple weeks and the OSOK is my '12 LE release favorite. Then I saw the Tat La Verite... Mind blown.
That is an awesome package of smokes!!!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
ATL's end just landed on my mailbox like Dorothy's house in "the Wiz"! A few In there I have very much enjoyed in the past like the Liga UC, La Duena,& DPG Cuban Classic. Others I've been aching to try. I've been curious about the Le' Bijou, DC Maximus, and MUWAT for a while. One thing that surprised me was the aroma from that Partagas. It made me want to just eat it!
You are certainly a first class Brother! This really was a great way to start me week off!

~Russell

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351186009.701606.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351186036.331741.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351186069.838657.jpg

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
P.s.- I was hoping for one of those BOTL's.
I don't know if I could ever actually bring myself to smoke it.
It's going to be one of my trophies for quite some time:)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have one in the books!! StocktonJohn sent ReelMan massive tobacco love!

Since I am not able to transfer a pic from my phone to the laptop, picture in your mind:

An absolutely stunning Illusione 88 Candela
Alec Bradley American Classic
Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas
Kristoff pigtail
Nestor Miranda Special Selection
Diesel
a deep-looking Estilo Cuba

StocktonJohn, it was a pleasure........Thanks for the haul-I will think of you as the ash falls off!

Last edited:

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0

Receives Dtbach's end today. That blue label has some age and I've been wanting to try that new aging room. Thanks.

Also, full disclosure, this is a hybrid deal. He sent some cash along with these. Don't want anyone to feel slighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.