What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357847822.273392.jpg

Received mistaforty's end. Looking good, that Pam exclusivo might be my favorite cigar. Don't know a lot about ccs but I love the psd4. Thanks a tin. I'll have something in the mail for you tomorrow.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

it's BAD when i gotta use THREE pix to get it all! i mean, seriously, i'm half tempted to send you just a pile of five finger bags and bovedas, and just let you roll on to a fruitful bombing career michael. o)

aging room quattro, AB tempus, AB prensado, VSG, DC julius, camacho triple mad, AF between the lines, CAO sopranos, mi amore reserva, muwat baitfish and 560, papas fritas, padron 26, cojonu12 capa, LP9 and T52, opus, MF le bijou, skull breaker, a DE hat, a cigar saver tubey thingy, a bullet cut, and a pack of matches.

you are making me work for this one, but a box will be going out tomorrow. oh, and well done n00b!!!!! can i get a round of applause for my dude?

Last edited:

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0

it's BAD when i gotta use THREE pix to get it all! i mean, seriously, i'm half tempted to send you just a pile of five finger bags and bovedas, and just let you roll on to a fruitful bombing career michael. o)

aging room quattro, AB tempus, AB prensado, VSG, DC julius, camacho triple mad, AF between the lines, CAO sopranos, mi amore reserva, muwat baitfish and 560, papas fritas, padron 26, cojonu12 capa, LP9 and T52, opus, MF le bijou, skull breaker, a DE hat, a cigar saver tubey thingy, a bullet cut, and a pack of matches.

you are making me work for this one, but a box will be going out tomorrow. oh, and well done n00b!!!!! can i get a round of applause for my dude?
Holy. Crap. Nice'en.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0

Damn son!!! Great hit!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago

Who's the noob in this transaction???

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i know, right?!? like he wants to skip a grade and go straight to the MAW pass or secret santa! o)

EDIT: and shut it, FKF! i ain't rolling over that easy, you know that!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Javajunkie provided me with great detail and information to make a noob like me look great. This has been like having a great pen pal, but instead of some crappy letter....you get amazing cigars I am proud to be a part of this great brotherhood. Thanks BOTL.

packerjh

Jokey says BOOM!!!!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well...My package from Randy (OB-Left) arrived, and it had me stunned to the point of not being able to post a pic for a couple days...Dayum bro, you hit like a sledgehammer! Take a look at this carnage...

Here are a couple of closer shots...

Many thank you's , bro for a super Noob package!

Jason

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
That Holiday Blend is so good.... Seriously. Got one from Stocktonjohn in my newbie trade. Stands out as one of the better smokes I've ever had. Enjoy it!
Well...My package from Randy (OB-Left) arrived, and it had me stunned to the point of not being able to post a pic for a couple days...Dayum bro, you hit like a sledgehammer! Take a look at this carnage...

Here are a couple of closer shots...

Many thank you's , bro for a super Noob package!

Jason

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Anyone ready for Woodman1?

Use this link for current rule revision. Post 620 at bottom of page.
http://www.botl.org/community/forums...Thread/page308

Newbies, once your end arrives from your sponsor, please post here or PM me so that I know your trade is complete.

Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!
This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

JDog - Grrrrr609 (in the works)
TNT Cigarguy - press_mute (in the works)
CigarGavin - Omecene (in the works)
OB-left - ziggy4112003
CO Smokes - javi_v (in the works)
ATL - SmokeOne

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

Woodyman1

Sponsors on deck:

canuck section:
aaron
jnt
bdc30

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
still in the works with mtkincaid1, should have my end out monday (had to dig a little deeper than expected). either myself or gavin should be back in queue shortly! o)

Status
Not open for further replies.