What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, newbie to BOTL. Been a member of cigargeeks for a while and always enjoy trades and passes. Hit me up if you wanna swap some sticks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys.
New to the forum - did the intro a couple of weeks back. Back in town finally and things are settling again back to the normal pace. Got some sticks that I bought a while back and have been sitting in the humi for about 6 months now. Gave them their fair share of trials and the final verdict is out: they just don't sit we'll with me. Looking to trade.
Please help a forum noob out.
Peace.

Halaby

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Noobs - Please do not post that you'd like to participate in this thread unless you have AT LEAST stopped by the introduction forums to introduce yourself.

Current rule revision. Post 620 at bottom of page.

Newbies, once your end arrives from your sponsor, please post here or PM me so that I know your trade is complete.

Newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, PM them!

This is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

JDog - jacobwaits (overseas - England) on hold
OB-Left - bazookajoe8 (in the works)
Morrisjohn - BUGG (in the works)
hogfarmer - mjmac85 - cash deal
ATL - jrodzilla
javajunkie - Regener8r
Morrisjohn - jmorgan

Newbies waiting for a sponsor:

Sponsors on deck:

Canuck section:

bdc30

Newbies That Disappeared

press_mute
Carpenter69
Zigman
Henry
Stogies&Bogeys

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
I would like to be on the noob trade list. I didn't disappear, just had some personal stuff going on. I didn't think it was fair to commit to something I couldn't give my undivided attention to. So, I'm ready to trade.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
20130512_165339_resized.jpg

Just picked up the return trade from Sean.... I tried to play with the big boys, and I was taught a lesson today. Oh man.... so many sticks I haven't had, and every single one of them are great sticks. Thanks again Sean!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
View attachment 31125

Just picked up the return trade from Sean.... I tried to play with the big boys, and I was taught a lesson today. Oh man.... so many sticks I haven't had, and every single one of them are great sticks. Thanks again Sean!
ummmmmmm. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a lick

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
hey, glad they made it well, and glad you approve, shawn. o)

oh, and PM inbound to regener8r.
Approve? How could anyone not love a bomb like this one?! You've sent me some great sticks, and I will thoroughly enjoy every one of them. Oh btw, what's the figurado Fuente in cedar? I've always been confused by Fuente's labels

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
chateau fuente pyramid, of which i was recently reminded. chateau series always uses cedar.

and, just to remind, spark DID send me like 30 sticks. seriously, this was not really overblown. too much. o)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
jmorgan and myself are in the works

Edit: oops, didn't notice jmorgans post above me, what he said :)

Status
Not open for further replies.