What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Todd, I am up for smacking up a newbie. Bring one on.
Can't let Ish have all the fun.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
OK!

I am a newb here. I have a pretty good collection, and I am interested in trading. Maybe some simple stuff to start me out.

I love it here, I thank you for thinking of being a sponsor and Ilook forward to hearing from you.

Much care,

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Ish I am willing to pick one of the newb if possible. I am waiting on the trade back from kluster but got plenty to trade. PM me.

Revised 3/10/07:
Starting today, all sponsors will need to have been active members on BOTL for 12 consecutive months and be in good standing or have successfully sponsored before.

If you are trying to send to a newbie you are going to need to wait to be a sponsor until February 2009. Above is copied from post 1 as part of the rules.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
OK!

I am a newb here. I have a pretty good collection, and I am interested in trading. Maybe some simple stuff to start me out.

I love it here, I thank you for thinking of being a sponsor and Ilook forward to hearing from you.

Much care,
I'd definitely be up for a purchase of a sampler...or a trade with an older, wiser Brother if one was amenable.

-Matt

Ok guys, I got a PM from Joshbenesh yesterday asking to get on the list so you two will fall inline after him.

We need some sponsors!

Status
Not open for further replies.