What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Is this still open or did i miss another one..talk about luck..chalk one up for the new guy , d*m work ..oh thats where the money comes from to do this.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Sent a second package out to Gordy. USPS says delivered but G said he did not get it.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Sent a second package out to Gordy. USPS says delivered but G said he did not get it.
After your PM about this second attempt I am going to mark the trade between you and Gordy as done.

You are not obligated to send a THIRD package just to have the USPS say it was delivered and have Gordy tell you it was not delivered. You are also not obligated to refund his money.

Gordy, I don't have a choice but to bar you from further newbie trades. Never in my nearly five years on these boards have I seen, or heard of, two consecutive packages to the same address being confirmed as delivered by the delivery confirmation when they really weren't delivered. Not pointing any fingers here, just pointing out that fact.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
After your PM about this second attempt I am going to mark the trade between you and Gordy as done.

You are not obligated to send a THIRD package just to have the USPS say it was delivered and have Gordy tell you it was not delivered. You are also not obligated to refund his money.

Gordy, I don't have a choice but to bar you from further newbie trades. Never in my nearly five years on these boards have I seen, or heard of, two consecutive packages to the same address being confirmed as delivered by the delivery confirmation when they really weren't delivered. Not pointing any fingers here, just pointing out that fact.
Tracking numbers were:
0308 2040 0001 3369 7031 1st shipment
0308 2040 0001 3369 7222 2nd shipment

Thanks

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Twenty5 and I are all done. Inronwetrust is MIA. I am ready to fire out his side of the deal but cannot get in touch with him to confirm his addy. I hope he is OK. I believe he is one of our "Freedom Fighters" in the sandbox. I will keep PMing him until he surfaces.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
i got Tatjunkie's end today!!! Good Lord!!! Im gonna take a little break from the Newbs... Let me recooperate! I'll post next week or so....:noemotion

Status
Not open for further replies.