What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonS

Busted Mailbox
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mail bomb successfully deployed. My poor mailbox and poor mailman will never be the same. Check out the unboxing of a Canadian Mail Bomb here: http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=59456

This is the most amazing place I have ever been part of. I have lots of hobies, am a member of many forums, and have generally met very helpful people all with common interests, but I've never received a welcome quite like the one here at Brothers of the Leaf. You guys are unbelievably awesome.

Last edited:

Deadman

What
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mail bomb successfully deployed. My poor mailbox and poor mailman will never be the same. Check out the unboxing of a Canadian Mail Bomb here: http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showpost.php?p=1061404&postcount=54

This is the most amazing place I have ever been part of. I have lots of hobies, am a member of many forums, and have generally met very helpful people all with common interests, but I've never received a welcome quite like the one here at Brothers of the Leaf. You guys are unbelievably awesome.
that is an amazing bomb!!! very nice!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
UPDATED
newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, pm them!
this is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

firedoc take madscientist
ciggy take juyceman
goalee1 take jrawls
stocktonjohn take ervsuperb
Zedman take jonk for cash deal
jjon take Deadman

sean take big pete

sponsors on deck:

tnt
cateacher
goingpostal
burningman
Matty07
The EVP
OB LEFT

cash/canuck section:
aaron
jnt
bbc30

australia and down under:
superhasan

next noobs need sponsors:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
New guy here looking to get my trade count going. I have some stuff to trade or can do cash if the senior member prefers

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got my end from Jrawls. Great Selection and a couple I've never smoked. Thanks for reminding me on the Panacea too. Was going to pick up a sampler a while back and completely forgot about it.
Heads up Jenn, yours is being put together and will be out to you tomorrow! Will shoot you Del Conf # when I get it. G1

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Trev take vicster

UPDATED
newbies, if you do not hear from your sponsor in a day or two, pm them!
this is a ONE TIME trade to establish your trader rating.

firedoc take madscientist
ciggy take juyceman
goalee1 take jrawls
stocktonjohn take ervsuperb
Zedman take jonk for cash deal
jjon take Deadman
sean take big pete
tnt take vicster

sponsors on deck:

cateacher
goingpostal
burningman
Matty07
The EVP
OB LEFT

cash/canuck section:
aaron
jnt
bbc30

australia and down under:
superhasan

next noobs need sponsors:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, litarally joined about an hour ago and would like to trade on a monetary basis. I read the thread for newbies but I'm still not completely clear how it works, so please bare with me as I learn the ropes. Thanks guys, K.Poisson

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi everyone, litarally joined about an hour ago and would like to trade on a monetary basis. I read the thread for newbies but I'm still not completely clear how it works, so please bare with me as I learn the ropes. Thanks guys, K.Poisson
You'll be assigned a sponsor. Once you are, send them a PM with your address and ask for their if it's not in their profile (they might reach out to you first....good group of guys here). Since you are looking for monetary trade, let them know how much you are sending and send it to them (new people send their end out first). They'll, in turn, send you a shipment of cigars. Your sponsor will then give you a trader rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.