What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
After a long day of two doc Apts and PT I get home to find I no longer have a front walk way, front porch, or a front of any kind to my home. Holy hell did Russell "Russ622" make a grand entrance and provoke the newb/vet treaty back to a cold war. This was off the hook goodness and Tommy boy might be down but he aint out! Justice will be swift and vengeance shall be mine!
I will quote a famous Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto's " I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant"
View attachment 31345View attachment 31346
Well done newb...My turn!:rifleaim:
WTG NFG! :chat:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yea, somehow I think he had some instigation help from Grrrrr609....He's sneaky like that. He'll get his too! LOL
Wait for it.....

LMAO! To be honest, GRR told me not to provoke you.

This was pretty much our conversation.

Grr= Crash
Me= Meat

[video=youtube;ZaLdrVWDdQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaLdrVWDdQU[/video]

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Yea, somehow I think he had some instigation help from Grrrrr609....He's sneaky like that. He'll get his too! LOL
Wait for it.....

Grr= Crash
Me= Meat

Sent out today brudda! Not to brag but mine was 3lbs 8oz...Hmmm yep...Winner! :tongueout LMAO!
DC#9505 5103 3303 3144 5809 32

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wait for it.....

Grr= Crash
Me= Meat

Sent out today brudda! Not to brag but mine was 3lbs 8oz...Hmmm yep...Winner! :tongueout LMAO!
DC#9505 5103 3303 3144 5809 32
Oh hell. Better go buy another cooler.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
After a long day of two doc Apts and PT I get home to find I no longer have a front walk way, front porch, or a front of any kind to my home. Holy hell did Russell "Russ622" make a grand entrance and provoke the newb/vet treaty back to a cold war. This was off the hook goodness and Tommy boy might be down but he aint out! Justice will be swift and vengeance shall be mine!
I will quote a famous Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto's " I am afraid we have awakened a sleeping giant"
View attachment 31345View attachment 31346
Well done newb...My turn!:rifleaim:
I was gonna warn ya ciggy but thought it would be funnier if i didnt. Besides i thought u needed a good spanking lmao. Holy hell Russ. You didnt tell me about all the excellent baccy u were sending. Nice hit on well deserving brother. Now duck Russ, ciggy shows no mercy.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Very much a newb to BOTL but would like to be placed in line to trade with a sponsor. Thanks and everyone enjoy Memorial Day and thank those that are providing and have provided service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.