What's new

BOTL.org sighting!!!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So, this morning, I'm listening to this week's DogWatch Cigar Radio episode, and heard another terrific herfline submission from ER Doc... He reviewed the Outlaw Cigar Limited Edition Tatuaje. And in this review, he mentioned BOTL.org!!! WooHoo!!!

Just thought I would mention that little tidbit!

I always enjoy hearing ER Doc's and AngryBill's herfline submissions! Keep 'em coming. I could NEVER do one... everyone says I sound like a woman on the phone, so I'm sure I'd sound horrible on there. (I know, I know, I just opened myself up to some Bob comments!!)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks, Frank. You could always record your voice and then run it through a voice modulator and sound like some movie preview announcer... :)

Seriously, give it a try; they'd loving having your input on a cigar. Pick your favorite and let everyone know about it.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcB1JUOdWPY"]YouTube - Host Loses Control - Guest with High Pitched Voice[/ame]

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'd love to have that voice modulator that the Guru had in Love Guru. It has a Morgan Freeman setting. Awesome!